Guest viewing is limited

Fun times at Carnival in Kamata

Dfblaze

TAG Member
Reaction score
Cost: 10,000 entry with 1 drink + 30,000 in tickets because i'm a horny idiot (see below)

So! Since I read about this place somewhere I wanted to give this a visit. I love all types of fushoku, but I absolutely love strip clubs first and foremost (in my native latinamerica they're basically a place where you can choose the girl you'll fuck later anyway). But I know nothing comes close to that in Japan, but this has a very interesting concept.

Carnival is similar to a Japanese strip theater, except that there's no picture areas, no ojiisan's handing out presents (actually there are, but the environent doesn't feel as sad. Seriously, I went to DX tohji this week and oh my god), etc. And the added bonus of here is that every single dancer is ALWAYS wearing a tiny string bikini all the time! I think there were about 15 girls on the day I got there.

The system works like this - you pay 10k to enter, they had a LINE promotion that handed me a free drink (entry inclues のみほうだい for non alcoholic drinks). After, you can buy a set of 10 tickets for 10k, and you can use these tickets for a 1 minute dance with a girl (in your sat), 3 tickets for a three minute dance (in the "private" sofa area in the back) and 5 tickets for a 5 minute dance in the private area. You could also use your tickets to buy more drinks (1 ticket per drink), which is we I ended up spending so much.

The shows were really nice, very upbeat - no full nudity at any time although they did go topless (but had nipple covers) several times. There were dance shows, poledancing, singing, etc, it was actually really fun. They were having the audience participate too, they took care of everyone's names and called me onto the stage to get a 1 min lap dance in front of everyone. I had a GREAT night!

On to the dances though - they're mostly a trap. The girls will be constantly talking to you and encouraging you to tip the performers, and they will occasionally offer you dances. Nanoka speaks perfect english, and I swear I had my eyes on her from the very start. Super sweet girl, but the first 5 minute "dance" I got from her was simply talking. I got another one and got very handsy, but they're still way too expensive for 5 minutes. I've had full on tits in my mouth for less at other strip clubs.

Regardless, night was fun, ended up having to taxi back to Shinjuku 'cause I ran out of money on my Suica and was out of cash and the ATM at the 7/11 in Kamata wasn't working. Was drunk too, ended up stumbling into Lovely hand for a 3p at 2am which was not very memorable.

ANYWAY Carnival is a fun environment, made some friends, had fun, got drunk, etc - just don't do the dances!
Every one of the dancers ended up giving me a card with their name or a bracelet with cute messages written on it (one even wrote in spanish to me).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Maxblack
After reading this in detail, this is not a review of an adult service where service was actually rendered. Will be reformatted and moved.

Reactions: Dfblaze
kamata? that's far from shinjuku.... i don't think of kamata as a destination. Don't get me wrong i love kamata, i lived in ikegami so i would start my drinking in kamata before i went out for the night.