Guest viewing is limited

Fun Without Nihongo: Ball Busting At Kougan In Gotanda

Babaram

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Kougan "Testicles and prostate rejuvenated Este specialty store, testicle cram school"

Date of Encounter:
Several during past months

Contact Method:
Telephone 03-5487-3966, will send to love hotel

Appointment Length & Costs:
From 16,000 JPY/2hrs

Type/Location:
Delivery health, Gotanda departure

Language Notes:
Dispatcher speaks perfect English, skills of providers vary, generally no problem

Details of the Encounter:
Due to this reporter’s prolonged absence from board and keyboard, today a Fun Without Nihongo two-fer.

After reviewing the ample offerings of Eva
, we remain in Gotanda, and check in at the testicle cram school called Kougan. Kougan is a delivery service that provides extended and expert massages of your balls, and your ass, if you are into that. Fun Without Nihongo is a small series intended for the experienced monger with zero Japanese skills, and you won’t need any at Kougan. When their website pronounces “English staff available,” they don’t talk about yours.

The lady manning the phone speaks perfect English, and she will greet you like an old customer after just a few visits. The technicians have varying degrees of English skills, if you go there to test their TOEFL instead of them testing your hardiness, then let the nice lady on the phone recommend the proper conversationalist. Ameli for instance spent years in NYC, and she works as a translator when she’s not busting balls. She also got ruined a bit from the Western exposure. For a better time, I’d recommend Jun, or my favorite Yumi. None of them are spring chickens, as the website will reveal. If you are into moto kawaii, go elsewhere. All practitioners are guaranteed Nihongin.
mc_1_2_189.JPG

Kougan specializes on two areas: Your balls, and your ass. If a two hour expert massage of your gonads is paradise, then you found it at Kougan. The reverse treatment is on offer without surcharge, and with a number of different toys, if so requested. On my first visit, the toys were laid out by the nice lady, and we tried them all. They didn’t drive me crazy, a fact that was reported back to HQ, and at subsequent visits, the toys were no longer mentioned, or produced.

Of course you can touch the ladies, of course they will get you off after two agonizing hours. After a few visits, you will be invited to do anything short of insertion. How much depends, as always, on the provider. They once had an ultra submissive girl, name withheld to protect the not so innocent, who begged to get fucked, who stuck my hand into her ultra-wet pussy for proof, and the expert goshushin-sama of course denied any fucking, which of course drove her even battier. Sadly, she was gone after a few sessions. Fuck the SM play, I should have fucked her right away.

It’s delivery. Make your reservation, go to a LH, call them again with your room number, and the lady will arrive withing minutes. A two hour session (the dear reader knows that this reporter books nothing less than two hours) sets you back a bargain-priced 16,000 JPY. I recommend to also book the all nude shower service at 3,000 JPY more, and to book a love hotel room with a jacuzzi. Most providers, definitely Jun and my favorite Yumi, but definitely not the westernized Ameli, will jump in the tub with you in the buff, they will remain in the buff throughout the session, and will wash and towel you off in the end. I love Japan.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
While writing this report, I note that the table of chargeable extras now includes an “M erogenous course,” which is mild SM with “hands and feet bound, testicle torture, nipple torture, blindfold, spanking” and even “makeup (bring-your-own),” reasonable priced at 19,000 JPY for 100 minutes. Due to personal preferences, this reporter is unable to test this, but it definitely is available. For those who like it, it probably is a much better deal than JFF, and you’ll happily get stuff shoved up your ass, on a budget.

Last edited:
Thanks for the great review!

Do they get naked even without taking the shower option? And what kind of touching do they tolerate, in general?

I'm inclined towards Jun and Yumi.

Reactions: Spankmuffin
Thanks for the great review!

Do they get naked even without taking the shower option? And what kind of touching do they tolerate, in general?

I'm inclined towards Jun and Yumi.

Well, you get "all nude shower service" for 3,000 extra and "topless" for 2,000. Don't press your luck at the first visit. Go for the shower. You will need one anyway.
With Jun and Yumi you can't go wrong.

"Man of Squirting, 1000 Yen success fee" - proclaims the website (via Google translate)! I can only surmise this relates to popping twice? If so, does this mean I get paid back 1000 for my 'success'? :)

Reactions: KzSine and Bobchang
Do they also rim you in this place? If they can rim me and insert things in my ass, this is a no brainer.