Appointment Length & Costs:
60min \ 10K

Type/Location:
Suidobashi Massage
http://hotaru.relaxjp.com/

Language Notes:
All in English

Details of the Encounter:
Reading a nice review and being around the corner from my hotel, I decided to give this place a chance. I went in and met a nice girl who welcomed me and sat me down in the hallway, giving me the price card. I was disappointed to find that the session I want is 10K and not 6K, but I’m not a haggler, especially when you want good service. She led me to the room. Ehm. Curtain. It’s my first happy massage and I start to see differences between this and other services. I could hear another man getting treated somewhere by someone.

I was offered a shower, which I declined, coming directly from the hotel. I paid and the girl asked me to strip and disappeared with the money. I kept my underwear on. I waited 5-10 minutes while the other guy was being worked on. I then noticed the ridiculous music being played. It was like they gave an accordion to a monkey on acid and accompanying that with a bagpipe strapped to a car’s exhaust. The most randomly occurring music happened. It was fast paced and ridiculous almost like children music in a postapocalyptic world. Anyway, a different Chinese girl comes in and she’s pretty! Very slender but speaks perfect English. She asked me to take off my pants, which I did and she said: “oh my god, BIG!”. I live for this :D

She showed me to the shower and washed me with soap very nicely, playing with him as well. She seemed to enjoy dealing with it. After drying off, I laid on the (electric heated) mat on my belly and she started the massage. Now and again she’d tease and sneak a touch in my privates. We continued chatting. Her English was very good, and she was funny and had a great sense of humor.

I’d say she’s late 20’s early 30’s. I asked her how old she and she started laughing saying she can’t remember…. 20! I asked her how many times she was 20, and she laughed and gave me a slap on my ass. Now and again, the music managed to creep into my Zen. Until now I have it as an ear worm at times. The massage itself was okay, obviously not professional, but it wasn’t painful at any point. She kept complimenting my dick. She was happy not needing to sit on it, though.

She didn’t mind me touching her. At first I only touched her legs. They were skinny and firm.

Switched to lay on my back. The on the belly again, this time with oil. We did start to run out of time. She didn’t finish the whole side before flipping me on my back and starting to work it. At this point I was touching her a bit more. She didn’t mind my touching her boobs, but didn’t like when I tried to look deeper. She also didn’t mind my hand between her legs (wearing a skirt). I think we had a good connection, which is why she was playing along. I was happy that I withstood the rigorous handjob to last about 10 minutes and enjoy the situation. When it finished, she was very gentle. She was still playful and flirty. Back to the shower, she helped me get clean, get dressed and made me promise I’ll come back again. She walked me to the elevator down and gave me a kiss on the cheek when I left.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This was a very nice surprise. A good session with a lively girl that brightened up my day. Too bad I don't have time to try it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please update this review with a shop link or map link to where you went. The info can't be used without knowing where you went :/

Oh.... it just hit me, this shop location is the old 20S Massage place that was run in that same space on the 6th floor back around 2016. We had a few reviews of the former owner of this particular location. I think it's changed hand more than once since then...

https://goo.gl/maps/xCWPfDfxtTS2

Thanks for the review.

It was like they gave an accordion to a monkey on acid and accompanying that with a bagpipe strapped to a car’s exhaust.

For the life of me there isnt any form of chinese music that I dont consider torture.

Anyway, 10K for a rub and tug in that neighborhood is a bit above market price it seems. I'll take this as a "dont bother"

Reactions: zleur81