Dec 2017

Contact Method:
Walk In

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 Mins - 22,000 JPY

Type/Location:
Soapland (Nakasu)

Language Notes:
None of the shops nor girls in Nakasu speak English so you'll need to speak at least basic Japanese. Ran, the girl I requested, didn't mind my Asian heritage and JLPT 3 Japanese and we managed to have a great time.

Details of the Encounter:
Club Virgo is what you call an image soapland - and in this case the image is schoolgirl. The shop specializes in young girls who act demure, subservient, and yet know exactly how to please a man.

Usual soapland faire: wash, bath, bareback blowjob, painting, lots and lots of tongue fighting, and then sex. Great sex.

Ran herself was small and tight. Very slender body with a surprisingly nice ass. Cute little A cups. I had problems finishing but she worked hard through multiple positions all the way to the amazing handjob which got the job done. A shame, because apparently Fukuoka soaplands provide unlimited shots until your time is up.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Speaking to the suited man in the counter, Fukuoka soaplands are now open to ASIAN looking foreigners due to the heavy influx of Korean and Chinese tourists. I asked about other foreigners and they said white skinned johns might be accepted by some shops but unfortunately most girls are still scared of dark skinned punters.

There you go men. Another part of heaven is open for tourists. Please don't fuck it up for the rest of us.

I checked out their site in CityHeaven and the 'petal rotation course' intrigues me.

https://www.cityheaven.net/fukuoka/A4001/A400102/virgo/system/

If that's what I think it is, you get to switch girls once and its just 6000 yen extra over the 80 minute course. I'm just not sure whether both girls will be your choice or you take what the tencho chooses for you.

Any kind soul care to go find out?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I checked out their site in CityHeaven and the 'petal rotation course' intrigues me.

https://www.cityheaven.net/fukuoka/A4001/A400102/virgo/system/

If that's what I think it is, you get to switch girls once and its just 6000 yen extra over the 80 minute course. I'm just not sure whether both girls will be your choice or you take what the tencho chooses for you.

Any kind soul care to go find out?

Had about seven girls available when I visited in the afternoon.

I asked about the petal course. The tencho said I can choose but mentioned something about a choice fee.

Im in fukuoka til Sunday. Im hispanic so would this place let me in? I only know a few japanese words but not enough to carry a conversation. Also im assuming they accept cash, right?