walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes before noon, 29000

Type/Location:
soap

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
My last experience in the pleasure quarters was a scant few weeks ago, but as anyone who has read my review of the willowy and engaging Anjyu of Silky Doll can probably guess, I have been a little frustrated and shall we say undersatisfied, though I take the blame for that.

So I thought I should pop off to Yoshiwara for one more before heading back home for the holidays, and this time I decided to check out one of the 格安 / kakuyasu / reasonbly-priced shops. Just pop in, see who was available, and this time, attempt to communicate more clearly what I wanted to do.

I walked into Sweet Kiss, said hello to the tencho and apologized for not having a reservation. There were a good number of cards available, seven or so. Sweet Kiss does doctor their pictures a bit, but I still think its mainly for the girls' privacy. They have some W56 and lower girls working there but on this day they were all in the W58 range, a lot of C cups and D cups. I passed up a session with the lovely and skillful Gold-level Mashiro and really just chose Risa at random. Turns out she was working over at Galaxy Station that day so we walked over there.

Very sparse waiting room, but its a bit nicer than Sweet Kiss, and I only had to wait there for about ten minutes before they called me up.

I was delighted, she is what I've heard my friends from the States call A Peach! Just an adorable little face, big round eyes, tasteful makeup. She certainly was a believable 21 years old. She is cuter and prettier than she appears in the profile photos.

As other times I have been with providers from this group, we just chatted and undressed ourselves. I told her I thought she was very pretty, and then gently touched her knee and said, first I would love some mat play, and then, maybe, we could play on the bed together. This was a great idea.

Quick word about the room - it was fine, nothing too fancy, fitting for a soap of this level. Roomy enough to fit the mat. No obvious mold stains like in Sweet Kiss. After we got out of the ofuro, however, I should note that we smelled diesel fumes from the road outside. So be warned - if you have anything against doing it in a flophouse you should spend a bit more and go to one of the nicer places.

Her inexperience greatly showed when washing me, so I encouraged her to be thorough with my middle of the body areas, and said it was a good idea to make sure customers were clean down here, and also the hands. She had drawn a bath of a nice temperature and I invited her in, asked her if it was okay to touch her tits, and played with them appreciately.

I thought she would be quite a bit larger going by her measurements, and she doesn't really have a skinny body type, but I found her very attractive. She has a petite but slightly voluptuous body type, I think if you are an anime fan you will find her quite appealing. Her tits are quite lovely, they fit in the hand very well, though her nipples are a bit unassuming. She is young so everything is very perky and supple. She is paibai, or shaved.

She struggled to prepare the mat and was a little unsure of herself preparing the lotion, and I have resolved to, next time I am back in town, ask a provider to show me how to mix that stuff up, because honestly it looks quite fun.

Her mat play was quite unskilled, not really very good. But to my surprise, when she flipped me over and did some sumata on me, and it felt very good, making me pop surprisingly quickly. We cleaned off and dried off and sat down on the bed.

This whole time the feeling was nice. She feels a little awkward, but she made me feel as though she was enjoying my company and she seemed to want to be there. Her Japanese was a little strange, she said she was from Kagoshima but her favorite thing to do was go shopping in Ginza, so I think she speaks like a sophisticated town girl, maybe.

I asked her if she wanted to play together, and we engaged in some LFK, and then I invited her to lay back. I worked on her for quite awhile, she was relaxed but not very responsive at first, but seemed to enjoy DATY. Her practiced moans became genuine after awhile, though she didn't seem to climax. Which is fine, that's why I P2P!

Fam, this one has got a lovely little pussy, I don't want to get too weird with the details here but it was clean and pretty. Will I get kicked off the forums if I describe it as fresh?

She put a hat on me johnny wick and we enjoyed a bit of mish. So that was my second pop and I got some proper FS and all was great with the world.

I enjoyed chatting with her for the remaining fifteen or so minutes. She says I was her first non-Asian foreigner and mates I hope I represented us proper! She hadn't been to London but she said she visited New York City once.

So to bring this thing to a close, gents (and lady), I don't think I could have asked for a better newface experience. You never know how long these girls stay in the business but if she keeps herself in shape and learns some mat play she could be one of the great ones.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A fine young lady. Very inexperienced, but relaxed and receptive. Her looks are cute, but her body is bodacious. I would not recommend her for a first experience but if you've been around the machi a bit she's fun and you should give her a try.

Seems like a kind of a mixed bag but seems you had fun so all's good in the end.