Doggyfong

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Genshin had an Impact on Sayuri

Soapland Name:
Maid Paradise

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/maid-paradise/girlid-42275279/?lo=1

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/maid-paradise/?lo=1

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 mins- 17000 + 5000 gaijin tax

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Dec 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Random Info

After 3 years of not getting to enjoy Japan. I'M FINALLY BACK.
After touching down from a shit ass overnight flight. Rushed to my hotel, dropped off my luggage and headed for Dolce.
At this point I had gone about 30 hours without sleep... Bad call on my part to rush to a soapland half dead.

Dolce
Upon entering Dolce, 3 staffs looked at me and could immediately tell I was a gaijin. I'm Asian and can pass off as Japanese most of the time... Probably due to me looking like a zombie. 1 of them flipped the price card to gaijin format other asked if I could speak Japanese the other said there is 1 girl available [Sayuri]. I asked if there was any other girls available but he said this is the only girl who is available for the next 30 or so minutes. Her picture looked cute. Trusting Dolce group and their real age photos I said ok. He called up sister shop Maid Paradise and verified that she was available.

Staff which asked if I could speak Japanese walked me over to MP.
During the walk there I asked afew questions even though brain no work good. Mainly regarding reservations. All in all he suggested me to call before coming over in future if I had a girl in mind.

Maid Paradise
Was reverified of my Japanese skills with MP tenchou. Asked to take a seat in the waiting room. Went out to pay and asked to wait again with the standard do you need to use the toilet? Girl is preparing the room now. Shortly after I met

Sayuri
She took my hand and we were whisked to the top floor. Brain no work good. Energy levels low. She was wearing her standard Maid Uniform and had a very energetic vibe which helped me regain small amount of energy I had. small talk up the stairs but all I could remember saying was yes, no, haha. Sat on the bed and was offered oolong cha. Surprisingly I can remember what we talked about on the bed. GENSHIN IMPACT!!!
Why did you come to Japan - I like anime and games
What games are you playing now - mainly Genshin
It was at this instant her energy levels spiked and infected me. OH YOU PLAY GENSHIN TOO? I LIKE BLA AND DAH THEY ARE SO CUTE.
This conversation continued until we were in the tub together.
While she was stripping I was staring, she wasn't super hot but she still looked good. At this stage I was usually hard but blood was rushing throughout my body to keep myself from crashing.
Back to the tub. She lied on me and I caught a wiff of her hair, smelt good, took another deep breath and started kissing her neck and playing with her boobs. She twitched alot during then. Unsure if it was real or she was just trying to arouse me. She turned around and just started DFK for at least a minute or so. Went down and started BBBJ. Our eyes met and it was just so erotic. Her spit was covering everything.
DFK again and we dried off and went to bed.
Started with a long DFK made her way down with another of her slobbering BBBJ. She capped me off with spit still on my dick. CG for abit and she came down for DFK while she was on top. She kept this up for awhile, she looked tired so I asked to switch position.
Went for missionary and within a minutre she pulled me down for more DFK. She let go, I continued. I went down to lick her nipples but just seconds later she pulls my head up for DFK. This went on until her alarm rang, there is still time please continue. Continued DFK and mish she hugged me so hard I slipped out. Reinsertion and wow, she was wet. Tried to pop but just couldn't. Probably 40 mins in. Was too tired to continue. Told her sorry I can't finish it... She said it was ok, dont have to be sorry. The only normal kiss and went to wash up.

After all that. Went back to my hotel and immediately crashed hard...
Moral of the story. Don't play the game without 8 hours of proper sleep.

*Even though I said I could pass as a japanese at times, i will still inform them i am foreigner.

Didn't know to title this review under which key point
The probably 10 min talk about Genshin or the non stop DFK we had.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Really enjoyed Sayuri company. Would have been better if actually had some sleep. Loved her DFKs. Will DFK her for 1 long course if it was feasible.

Last edited:
Thanks for your review, the community appreciates your contribution!

Approved: 12/31/2022

Reactions: Doggyfong