Gingira Tokyo

I've never heard of it but it looks nice.

Gingira is a great service with good looking ladies. If you can speak even a little Japanese, you can book most girls. There are a number of reviews on this site.

Agree Cocona looks hot. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!

2B933A27-B9A2-4B28-A408-773A81A65693.jpeg

I saw FS on one of their videos......

Has anyone ever tried COCONA from gingira? http://www.gingira.jp/main.html

There are a lot of great reviews out there in japanese but not sure if she sees foreigners or if she is recommended to see
I've heard that the shop in general is somewhat ok with foreigners, but you might still need to know a little bit of Japanese and not all girls would be comfortable with it. Probably best to just ask the shop directly and check if COCONA is open to the idea.

And yeah do let us know how things go if you do manage to meet her, or any of the girls at the shop. I personally have this place on my list since I have a thing for gyaru type girls, but I just never had the time to try them out.

Quick update on Gingira . I have used a number of times in the past , the standard system has been if you want to pre book day before need to get 90 min gingira course , cost is around 33k on the day with those girls who are currently available can get 60 min course .
I call up yesterday cos can see a girl I like , staff who answered I didn’t recognize seemed like a newbie. I asked for 60 min course . He replied only 90 min course , cost 39 k . wtf I explained to him this isn’t normal . He says that’s system for gaijin I tell him no thanks and put phone down , well I was slightly happy because when I checked back she was still vacant lol .
Anyway I check gingira site on pc and I see they have now added a English and Chinese pages. And yup you guessed it gaijin premium , of 6 k , plus another 4 k if you don’t speak Japanese . And I think it’s unlikely you will get 60 min course despite them advertising it.
For me this is really annoying , I certainly won’t be using so often . But for other non Japanese this maybe very welcoming . I think kagayaki has similar style ( gaijin premium ?) So maybe they are following on from them.

Quick update on Gingira . I have used a number of times in the past , the standard system has been if you want to pre book day before need to get 90 min gingira course , cost is around 33k on the day with those girls who are currently available can get 60 min course .
I call up yesterday cos can see a girl I like , staff who answered I didn’t recognize seemed like a newbie. I asked for 60 min course . He replied only 90 min course , cost 39 k . wtf I explained to him this isn’t normal . He says that’s system for gaijin I tell him no thanks and put phone down , well I was slightly happy because when I checked back she was still vacant lol .
Anyway I check gingira site on pc and I see they have now added a English and Chinese pages. And yup you guessed it gaijin premium , of 6 k , plus another 4 k if you don’t speak Japanese . And I think it’s unlikely you will get 60 min course despite them advertising it.
For me this is really annoying , I certainly won’t be using so often . But for other non Japanese this maybe very welcoming . I think kagayaki has similar style ( gaijin premium ?) So maybe they are following on from them.
Thanks for the update. It's great to see that they're making an effort to also serve foreigners, but it is a shame that it comes with a price. I don't like it either, but unfortunately I also understand the rationale behind it.

Do you mind link the English page to me? I was looking around the site, but couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance.

That’s a bummer about the gaijin tax. But the reality is that they are the only DH place that reliably delivers gyaru style girls, which many foreigners (me) find attractive. I think there is really no choice for us (me) but to pay the higher price, and enjoy it.

My only real complaint is this scope appears to be a one pop operation. 3 out of 3 so far have only allowed one pop in a 90 min slot. I asked the 3rd girl if it was store policy and she said no, that some particularly genki men can get off two in a 90 min session but seems an odd pattern. Any other experience?

I also understand the rationale behind it.

What is the rationale behind it? I mean, the language barrier, I understand, but if you speak Japanese, charging extra or having locked options is just racism imo. I understand if the girl says no, they can’t force it, but the store policies are pretty discriminatory.

What is the rationale behind it? I mean, the language barrier, I understand, but if you speak Japanese, charging extra or having locked options is just racism imo. I understand if the girl says no, they can’t force it, but the store policies are pretty discriminatory.

Welcome to Japan.

I actually think this company is being less descrimanatory than other DH’s by accepting foreigners...and the fact that they actually have an English page...is pretty cool. I believe they are a pretty highly ranked shop in tokyo.

There's safety and health concerns for the girls to consider. Unfortunately a few bad apples can give foreigners a bad image as clients, and some Japanese people do worry about what kind of health risks they can bring from their country. And I'm sure there's some legality headaches should something were to happen during a session and they wish to pursue some legal action.

Yes I agree that racism and discrimination is a part of the issue and practice of charging more to foriengers, but better that than to just outright deny their services altogether.

Well yeah... but they are open to gaijin, so all the risky situations could happen anyway, even with the tax in place... I guess they assume richer gaijin are better/safer gaijin or just to dissuade some people or, greed or just taking advantage of horny gaijin like me who saw the 3P video and omg... I’m saving now.

Well yeah... but they are open to gaijin, so all the risky situations could happen anyway, even with the tax in place... I guess they assume richer gaijin are better/safer gaijin or just to dissuade some people or, greed or just taking advantage of horny gaijin like me who saw the 3P video and omg... I’m saving now.
The money is not an extra protection but rather a reward for being willing to risk their safety and get out of their comfort zone a little more than usual, i guess..

Reactions: faboo2001
What is the rationale behind it?

Shop policies aside, a lot of the girls are uncomfortable dealing with foreign clients.

Honestly, it mainly comes down to a few things:

1) Communication. Even a fluent Japanese speaking foreigner is harder for a Japanese person to "read". And even a fluent Japanese speaking foreigner may not know some of the terminology used in those settings....

2) We are unpredictable. Japanese guys, for the most part, are a known quantity and the girls know what to expect.

3) Some of us - particularly those employed by the military or from a few select regions of the world known for less than progressive treatment of the female populace - are more likely than most to be aggressive, abusive, and try for things not on the menu.

The gaijin tax is an incentive for those girls to open up and give the international menu a try.

Shop policies aside, a lot of the girls are uncomfortable dealing with foreign clients.

Honestly, it mainly comes down to a few things:

1) Communication. Even a fluent Japanese speaking foreigner is harder for a Japanese person to "read". And even a fluent Japanese speaking foreigner may not know some of the terminology used in those settings....

2) We are unpredictable. Japanese guys, for the most part, are a known quantity and the girls know what to expect.

3) Some of us - particularly those employed by the military or from a few select regions of the world known for less than progressive treatment of the female populace - are more likely than most to be aggressive, abusive, and try for things not on the menu.

The gaijin tax is an incentive for those girls to open up and give the international menu a try.

Well, that makes sense! Thanks for your insight.

Reactions: Sudsy
A business that sells women for sex is not going to have an enlightened race policy. Anyone who expects so is an idiot.

Yeah, I guess so. No knights in shining armor in this business. But we can always hope!

Hope all you want. Guys who pimp women are scumbags. And guys who pay for women are scumbags. Except for me.

Reactions: Majora
Hope all you want. Guys who pimp women are scumbags. And guys who pay for women are scumbags. Except for me.

That attitude fits your name. And yeah, you’re not a scumbag you’re a pig. ;)

Yeah, coco is a nono for Gaijin.. Anyway, guess anyone wanting to partake will have to wait post-olympics til shes MILF status and more open.

Yeah, coco is a nono for Gaijin.. Anyway, guess anyone wanting to partake will have to wait post-olympics til shes MILF status and more open.
That's a shame. Did you bother asking or did they tell you specific girls who are ok with foreigners?