Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Gireum Station South Korea

Service Name:
Brothel

Provider Name:
Unknown

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.google.fi/maps/@/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sMvCupAXv4ro_lVridffMDQ!2e0!6shttps://streetviewpixels-pa.googleapis.com/v1/thumbnail?panoid=MvCupAXv4ro_lVridffMDQ&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&w=203&h=100&yaw=114.61475&pitch=0&thumbfov=100!7i13312!8i6656

Country/City Name:
South Korea

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 000 KRW / 10 min

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2023

Location of Service:
Incall Location

Language Notes:
Korean, English

Narrative of the Encounter:
On the map link, its the street with the curtains over it. it's right next to the exit from the subway.

Opening times are around 8pm to 3am.

The street is dark and looks dead, but it has around 10 brothels currently. There are grandmas walking on the alley and ask you to come inside. You have to pay them 100k krw and they open the door and let you look inside. Inside you can see girls in dresses sitting in pink lighting and you pick the girl you want.

For the 100k you get minimal foreplay, hj, bj and sex all with a condom.

I've visited twice, the first girl was better, but both tried to get me just to cum ASAP and the second girl seemed really uninterested. With both i was free to do what i wanted but they followed the same pattern. First a handjob with her sucking on my nipples, then she puts the condom on, gives a blowjob for a second and jumps on. After a while asks you to switch on top.

The time is around 10 minutes, but not too strict, the second girl started to tell me "overtime" and that i had to finish now.

Both girls were around 30 years old. First one was skinny, second one was a little chubby. Maybe 7/10 for looks. Both were on the same street but different doors.

:
entrance.png

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Okay place, but looking for a better one.
Girls speak very minimal english, i used papago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your contribution during this review cycle!

Approved: 4/15/2023

It’s nice to learn that there are still places like that in Korea.
Yes, they have a certain vibe that i like haha.
Ive also visited jinju spa twice, yesterday and a week a go. Both times were really good, highly recommend. IMO the spa is a lot more worth it even though its 2x the money than the girls at gireum.

Reactions: SugoiBoy