Guest viewing is limited

NH Giving it a go as a first timer with Ren from Libe.

furiousjedi

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Giving it a go as a first timer with Ren from Libe.

Service Name:
Club Libe

Provider Name:
https://libe-shinjuku.com/profile-suzumiyaren.html

Website/Contact Info:
https://libe-shinjuku.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 Mins for 27k. (Nomination, Reverse AF, Anal and prostate development)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
June 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Right. Starting this off by saying I always wanted to give this a go. I'm really open to any experience and I was absolutely in love with Marina Ikeda from Club Dolche but they're not the most foreigner friendly and only provided options I wasn't interested in. I'd never actually done anal stuff before and reading Rens bio shows she is skilled at it, and open to beginners.

I'd also like to add I was wanting a well developed hormones newhalf and Ren wasn't that. Ren is a crossdresser vibe but really good makeup/hair. Slight frame and super good energy but it wasn't what I initially had wanted and wasn't sure how I would get on, if at all.

DMd her on twitter. She told me same day bookings on the phone so I did that. All the twitter and phone stuff was in Japanese. The staff were super nice on the phone and it's probs the first time I've felt that they were welcome to foreigners at any place.

They have me the exact address on the phone and I headed over at 6pm. I waited outside and called them on arrival and I got a callback telling me how to get to the apartment.

There's another recent review on here recently and it describes it well. There's essentially two girls working in an apartment so shared amenities. I didn't have a wait for anything. So YMMV as the other review had some delay. Now to describe this.

I was super nervous about the whole thing btw.

Arrived and Ren answered the door. Took me by the hand and into a small grubby room with a queen size bed. We talked in Japanese about my experience with this type of thing etc. A bit of kissing and It was all grand. I was told to strip and was bent over on the bed so she could put the stuff in my butt. She guided me to the toilet while explaining I needed to keep it in there for atleast 5 minutes and how to wash my butt with the washlet after etc. She told me to take my phone and I did. I just stood there trying not to overcome the feeling of I was going to shit myself. It was surreal.

Once is cleaned up she brought me to the room, asked me was I ok etc. Got a towel and off for a shower. She lathered me up and washed me with some little jedi rubbing on the way. We then finished the shower and back to the room.

Here she had me like down legs up abit, and have me an unreal BBBJ. She then told me to return the favour and I did.... I wasn't sure how I'd get on with this, was my first time ever but I had fun getting her going. She definitely enjoyed it abit and I tried to imagine how I'd want it done. She then had me go on bottom and began the anal and prostate development.

It was intense. She explained how the prostate puts pressure also on where the urine sac is and it's an intense feeling like you are going to pee. I was getting used to it and before I knew it she has built up to e fingers. She kept telling me not to come so we to and frayed over how close I was. Once we're were on the way she got herself hard again and the reverse anal took place.

I'm not gonna lie I loved it. Eventually she gave me permission to come (probs after getting tired herself) and I did. It was euphoric and I can't believe how much came out.

We chatted abit more with a nice English mix (her English is great, she is half so has a nice command of it).

We had gone well over time at this point. Another shower. Clothes on. Some kissing and off we went.

She knew about a gaijin review site as a regular of her told her about it. I said that's where I found her first and I'd write a review if she wanted. She was delighted and wants more foreign customers I'd say.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It's wild for me to have gone through with it all. I'm still surprised at myself but despite all the worries and doubts, it genuinely felt amazing and I'd reccomend Ren to everyone if you're curious.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 7/5/2023

Do you have to prepare anything before the play ? You'd do it by yourself at home, or is a part of the service included ?