Glad to be here!!

MandoTiger

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

It is great to be here!! Earlier this year, I had the opportunity to travel through Japan (Tokyo, Osaka, Hiroshima, Kanazawa). With my inability to speak Japanese and no hobbying experience in Japan, I was still able to enjoy DH and SL that catered to foreigners. I had an amazing time!!

During my trip down the rabbit hole, I came across TAG. Now that I am back home, I have the opportunity to really explore TAG. This is an awesome community with lot of great threads and reviews. I see that I barely scratched the surface on all the offerings that are available in Japan. I will be back in Tokyo at the end of the year and doing my best to maximize my time there.

I look forward to interacting with everyone and contributing to the community. Thank you.

MT

Glad you had a wonderful trip and thank you for joining hope you’re stay at tag will be wonderful

Welcome! Which shops and girls did you see? Looking forward to reading your reviews.
I can definitely do a review. I just need to make sure I follow the format :) Is there any restriction on how recent the encounter must be?