60mins 16000Yen + 1000Yen Option

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Writing this to help younger, solo, beginners start off their adventure.

1.The Homework
I'm an experienced user of the place. More than 80% of the girls at this shop are not as per my taste, but over the years I have learned the style tencho likes use to edit the girls photo and am getting good at filtering out girl just by spending some more time to study the photos are of each girl detailedly.

I have know girls at the shop that are definitely safe bets, but they just dont appear on the attendance list consistently enough. The shop system's tendency to reward long-hours hardworking girls rather than top-rated popular girls, definitely doesnt help much. So I have to explore new options. Today, was Rina-san's second day at work, she does not have much photos nor videos as she is a new. But by analysing her photo which focus quite alot on showing/posing her figure confidently, I was certain that she would be a good bet despite the limited videos/photos/reviews to evaluate. So I decide to go for her for the day.

2.The visit
LH is known to be Gaijin friendly for very long. In fact it was properly one of the first few to really open up and cater heavily to Gaijin. Think a significant amount of the shop patronizers are foreigners like Caucasians. (Well I guess it make sense since HJ are way milder and safer play and foreigners would properly prefer milder activities due to limited communication ability). Some young looking white dude was hanging around entrance awkwardly for some time, it seems, and only enter after witnessing I did.

Anyway after entering, tencho, pass me the English menu, pick a course, I picked C. 60minutes. Paid. Let the staff guide me to a nearby hotel, and proceed to wait. They are experienced communicating with foreigners, so I can rest assure everyone here, regardless of your Japanese ability, the process is easy for every normal person. No need to fret, I would rather suggest people to work harder to filter out girls from their list to minimize regrets. (LH accepts wide girls, and/or old. They may even assign them a premium rank status if they work long-hours enough and have accumulate greater sales for the shop)

3.The encounter

Rina is good looking. She greeted me politely, and proceed to set the timer at 52minutes, (Typically the girls will set it 5-10minutes lesser than the actual timing, to reserve some time to dress up, clean up after the service) Her appearance exceeded my expectation in every expects. She wears light make up. But as she is really young with good skin conditions, she appears fine, pleasant and comfortable to be with. Her boobs are not just decently sized but also tight. Trimmed neat and tidy pubic. The bet is won.

It appears she smoke before the encounter, and it was a little distraction I think, there was period of my bro softening a lil briefly but I managed to recover after a quick position change. (Tabaco decrease male's libido at least for my body) Her handjob was decent. Started of strong and well-focused at where I like the most, for the first 15minutes, but I guess after some time her hand got tired and it became more like a rough pull and stab cycle. Well I dont blame her, typically I last 30-50 minutes, and if girls put in too much effort at the start, they wont be able to last with me till the end. So we ended with her licking and playing with my nipples while I finished it off myself.

4.Closing
We ended with us having about 10minutes or so. Rina does not offer GFE kind of experience. She is natural and always being herself, so we chat off the remaining time like buddies. (Using a mix of my broken Japanese and a google translator to fill the gaps) She appears very mentally exhausted. Once the clock left we parted ways with her waving good bye as professional as possible. (Big smile quite forcefully exerted). I then left having as if after I ate my dinner at a restaurant.

Photo Expectation:10/10 (Don't look 18yo, more like early 20s, but beautiful girl)
Pleasure of Experience:7.5/10 (Enough to quench myself)
Girl's Personality Likeability: 8,5/10 (Dont expect any flirt, but she is friendly and professional)
Overall satisfaction for $: 8.5/10

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This is not a praising/critical review, but merely writing this to do a favor for people like the young chap lurking around awkwardly before I arrived. Not responsible for anyone's bad experience

Last edited:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/5/2024