Guest viewing is limited

Good time in ラグタイム池袋 ~LuxuryTime~ (non-HE)

primewalker

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Good time in ラグタイム池袋 ~LuxuryTime~ (non-HE)

Service Name:
ラグタイム池袋 ~LuxuryTime~

Provider Name:
鈴川

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.ikebukuro-mensesthe.jp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min, 22k (2k option to change costume)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
September, 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Booking
I am always curious about the adult service provided in Japan, and I thought esute is something must try. I randomly navigate around the Japanese esute catalogue website, sent line message with auto-translated Japanese to shops to ask if they provide service to non-Japanese speaker, then found this shop was happy to provide service.

The day
I booked the time on Line, then visited the an indoor residence in Ikebukuro as told by the Line operator. 鈴川 welcomed me at the door.

鈴川 wasn't a very beautiful girl (5/10 I will say). But she was probably at her 20s, very young and had a very nice-looking body. We chatted in some very very basic Japanese (like where I from, how was my journey in Tokyo) before I gave her the money. She helped me undress, guided me to the shower room and asked me to wear a paper pant after a shower. I just complied (it was a paper t-back tho)

After the shower, I found 鈴川 changed to babydoll costume (very sexy). I lied down to the bed face down, she started the service. The service itself was quite intimate. 鈴川 used her body parts (inner thigh, elbow, breast) with a ton of oil to massage my places (she never touched my part directly, but touched the skin around it very frequently), which made me very hard during the process. 100 min later, the service ended, she sit on my waist and gave me a very warm hug (my head was around her breast). I left the place after taking a shower.

Thought
I like the service overall. 鈴川 always smiled warmly and gave me a little bit GFE. I didn't expect there will be a HE after the process (tho some review on Japanese site say there might be), and had to find a HJ place afterwards to release some energy.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 10/9/2023