Guest viewing is limited

Good way to meet Foreign women in Tokyo?

Eggie

TAG Member
Reaction score
I’ve dated both Japanese and Foreign women and is more interested in having relationship with foreign women. I’ve been here in Japan for 10+ yrs and having difficulty finding foreign women. I tried what’syourprice a few times but it just didn’t work.

for legit dating, can you guys recommend some website or places to find foreign women?

I’ve dated both Japanese and Foreign women and is more interested in having relationship with foreign women. I’ve been here in Japan for 10+ yrs and having difficulty finding foreign women. I tried what’syourprice a few times but it just didn’t work.

for legit dating, can you guys recommend some website or places to find foreign women?

I'm not looking for a relationship, strictly fwb. Would you still be interested in learning more?

Reactions: Mariano30
Become friends with people working or living in some of the U.S. military bases(like me). You’ll have access to meeting a lot of foreign women and men all the time. We even have a base close to Roppongi where we like to chill at every weekend, especially Friday and Saturday nights.