Tout

Appointment Length & Costs:
10k for 40 minutes(one shot)

Type/Location:
Unmarked shop

Language Notes:
English is okay, but I used Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Around 8 PM in the red light area in Gotanda near the JR station is when Chinese touts start to appear. When you accept they will guide you to the shop and you will have a selection of girls.

The shop I was guided to was on the 7th floor outside the district itself where all the hostess club and all that are. Upon entering Chinese staff showed me pictures. The guy didn't know any details (age, etc) about the girls. I chose Yuki.

The waiting area is in the middle and on both sides are rooms. Privacy in this specific shop is nonexistent as you see others walking back and forth to the showers and rooms. While waiting I could hear flesh pounding flesh and girls speaking mandarin to each other.

After waiting I got my girl. Her body was pretty good, had a bush and nice tits as well as nice hair. She directed me to the room to undress then took me to the shower. After the shower she started with nipple play. I kissed her a few times but she asked me to stop. I received a great BBBJ and FS in CG, missionary and asian CG. After awhile she finished me off and I showered, dressed and left.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
What your girl will be like in this area is a roll of the dice. I find these shops a good place to bust a nut on the cheap.

@lonegaijin, how old was your girl btw?

I've done these gotanda places twice now (excluding raku) and both times they were middle aged (30s-40s). Raku's was a granny!

But for 10k FS, I guess that's the only option.

Reactions: lonegaijin
@lonegaijin, how old was your girl btw?

I've done these gotanda places twice now (excluding raku) and both times they were middle aged (30s-40s). Raku's was a granny!

But for 10k FS, I guess that's the only option.

The first two times were late twenties. Yesterday's encounter I can't say...she didn't seem to really wanna talk. I'd guess she was mid to late twenties but she was a good one body wise.

The first two times were late twenties. Yesterday's encounter I can't say...she didn't seem to really wanna talk. I'd guess she was mid to late twenties but she was a good one body wise.

Time to give these unmarked shops another try then. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: just4fun
Time to give these unmarked shops another try then. Thanks for the info.

Aim for the shop outside the red light area...its next to a ramen shop. You will know it's the shop I went to if you are directed to the 7th floor.

Last edited:
Reactions: MossBoss
Aim for the shop outside the red light area...its next to a ramen shop. You will know it's the shop I went to if you are directed to the 7th floor.

Ok. I guess I might have been going to the 'wrong' ones behind the Mos Burger alley that's why I keep getting the aunties when I prefer SYTs.

Will look out for the ramen shop and Tully's.

Reactions: lonegaijin
Ok. I guess I might have been going to the 'wrong' ones behind the Mos Burger alley that's why I keep getting the aunties when I prefer SYTs.

Will look out for the ramen shop and Tully's.
I think I went to that one (with the girls using walkie talkies outside) unless it was OP's place and got a SUPER hot girl with blue highlights in her hair that the guy was really excited to give to me (said she was number 1). Kyabakura level stuff and by fair the hottest girl I've ever had including soaps. Thought there must have been a catch and used a condom for the BJ too to be safe though (but who knows, I was just being cautious, no evidence there was anything wrong). But while walking through to the shower I saw lots of 40+ looking women too. I think even within the same shop YMMV a lot.