Does the hotel require a keycard for access to guest rooms?:
Yes

Cost of Room?

Check-In Service:
Reservation Online, Check-in Reception

Number of Persons:
2P

Review Narrative:
Overpriced for what you get. The room is standard Hyatt 4-5*. The lounge is pretty nice but somewhat confusing to navigate due to the architecture. Restaurants were limited but the food was excellent. My nomination for the night came early and another one just left 2 hrs ago (messed up my schedule and the first girl wouldn't leave because I hadn't made it clear it was for 1 hr), so I asked if she was hungry and invited her to have dinner with me (cost me an extra $100 for her order). We had a 90 min session anyway so we spent like 30 min eating together and taking pictures. It was pretty nice. When we get back to the room, somehow I was already ready again.

I think the hotel knew what I was up to staying for one night though because they put me on the restaurant floor. To get to the floor doesn't require a keycard. To access the guest rooms does.

Anyway, prices are up lately but this was worth at most ~$450 yet they charged $650. Service, while very courteous and helpful, is not worth the extra $200. For the same price range in the 400's I much preferred the Hilton because its lounge area is much nicer.

Final Rating:
★★★★ (4 Stars)

Last edited: