Guest viewing is limited

Gravure Idol Egg [Hiroshima] (SL) Gravure Idol Egg (Hiroshima) - Nice Evening With Kairi

https://www.grador-egg.com/top/

Azrael88

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Nice Evening With Kairi

Soapland Name:
Gravure Idol Egg (ぐらどるえっぐ) [Hiroshima]

Soapland Provider Name:
Kairi (かいり)

Soapland Website:
https://www.grador-egg.com/top/girls/girldetail/?girl_id=50078278

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 mins, 50000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
[Disclaimer: I'm Asian (Chinese descent) and can speak basic (i.e. crappy) N3-level Japanese]

This was my last day in Hiroshima before I continue with my travels in Japan. I had pretty much spent the whole day hiking and exploring Miyajima and it turns out I had some time to kill in the evening. Not gonna lie, thanks to the crappy experience I had the other day at Ocean it was kinda 50/50 for me if I wanted to try the soaplands here again, but since I couldn't think of anything better to do so I just said fuck it and decided to check out another shop.

Gravure Idol Egg seems to be another shop which specializes in well-endowed women (only E-cups and above). The shop was on my radar previously as they had a couple of AV actresses including Ayaka Uzume, but by the time when I traveled to Japan, they were no longer on the roster so that was a bummer. While their ads claim "slender but busty beauties", Japanese review sites seem to mention that some of the bigger ladies might be chubbier as well so keep that in mind.

While checking out their website/roster on the way from Miyajima, it seemed that only Naoka and Kairi were not occupied, so I wanted to pick Naoka since she was able to do mat play (while Kairi doesn't). When I reached the shop, I introduced myself as a gaijin and they said no problem. The staff then brought out the list of rules and the foreigner price list (no surprises there) which was all in English, and I selected the course I wanted. Aside from the 'all-in' gaijin price there wasn't any more additional fees (e.g. nomination fee) so I guess that wasn't too bad.

As predicted, I was then asked to choose between Naoka and Kairi, and I picked Naoka which I already had in mind. However, the staff informed me that not all the girls in the shop are willing to see foreigners so they asked for further details about me (e.g. where did I come from, how is my Japanese) and said they had to check with Naoka if she was willing to see me. At least they are upfront about it so that was fine by me.

After waiting for a bit, sadly the staff replied that Naoka was unwilling to see foreigners, and thus my only other available option was Kairi right now. While it was a bummer, aside from the no mat play thingy Kairi looked great to me as well so I didn't mind going with her.

Not too long after that I was asked to go up to meet Kairi and she didn't disappoint. Her overall appearance and figure matches her pictures fairly closely so that was a win by itself. However, she does have some cute anime and cartoon tattoos on her body, which I liked but they aren't shown in the pictures so do take note of this if this is an issue for you.

After going through the standard showering procedure, we began the first round on the bed. We did the foreplay without a condom, so stuff like BBBJ isn't off the table, but sadly it seems like she prefers light kisses so no DFK for me. When it was finally time to put it in, I was capped and we started the first round of sex. She is pretty good at what she does and is eager to please so it didn't take long for me to cum. Kairi then cleaned me off and we took a short break where we conversed for a while. She says she can't speak English sadly, so we talked in Japanese.

After a break, we proceeded with round 2 with a similar routine. Sadly, it seemed that I was more tired than usual from my hike around Miyajima earlier so I had difficulty keeping my dick up. Kairi was slightly disappointed that I couldn't continue to fuck, and tried her best to get me hard again and cum with a handjob, but that wasn't working for me either so I suggested that we just chill in the bathtub since we only had about 15 minutes left on the clock by that point. We cuddled in the tub for a bit and she massaged my hands and feet till the time was up.

Now, while the experience was great overall, the only complaint I have against this shop/encounter is that the rooms are the easily the worst I have seen so far in a soapland. The walls are thin and I don't know how to describe it, but the doors to the rooms are some kind of incredibly shabby cloth/tarp folding screen door that looks like it will fall apart if you sneezed on it. What this means is that you can literally hear EVERYTHING that was happening on the same floor. Like clients entering/leaving other rooms, the conversation that was going on next door, and of course the naughty actions as well. Honestly, it was kinda distracting to me. While I guess some of you may not mind, or see the appeal of listening in to others, if you care about privacy I guess this shop isn't for you. I'm not sure if all the floors/rooms in this shop are like that, but the other rooms on my floor certainly were.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Thankfully, unlike my first encounter in Hiroshima, overall this was a pleasant experience and I had a great evening with Kairi. Sadly, I'm gonna have to dock points for the quality of the rooms, but if privacy isn't an issue for you, do feel free to check out this shop at your own discretion.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 12/6/2023

Now, while the experience was great overall, the only complaint I have against this shop/encounter is that the rooms are the easily the worst I have seen so far in a soapland. The walls are thin and I don't know how to describe it, but the doors to the rooms are some kind of incredibly shabby cloth/tarp folding screen door that looks like it will fall apart if you sneezed on it. What this means is that you can literally hear EVERYTHING that was happening on the same floor. Like clients entering/leaving other rooms, the conversation that was going on next door, and of course the naughty actions as well. Honestly, it was kinda distracting to me. While I guess some of you may not mind, or see the appeal of listening in to others, if you care about privacy I guess this shop isn't for you. I'm not sure if all the floors/rooms in this shop are like that, but the other rooms on my floor certainly were.
It's the pinsalo experience in a soapland!

Reactions: Alice