100 minutes, 33000 Yen

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Made a phone reservation. The receptionist spoke English fluently and no Japanese was needed to book the appointment. Choose one of the love hotels in Kabukicho to meet Hibari. Hibari is drop dead gorgeous and looks like an Asian model. She definitely looks better than her photos. While she is able to communicate in English, her English ability is quite basic and so our communication was a mixture of Japanese and English. Nevertheless, she would still be able to accomodate most folks who don't speak any Japanese. I was interested in a session involving bondage and tease & denial and she delivered for sure. She really enjoyed tightly tying me up and relentlessly teasing me with a slow, teasing hand job which was enough to get me hard but not enough to let me cum. Eventually she had mercy on me and gave me a nice finish :)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you are worried about your Japanese language abilities, you can't go wrong with La Siora.

Thank you for your report!

Approved: 12/25/2023

Hello, Hibari is absolutely outstanding. I had two sessions with her and I will never forget her true beauty and creativity. She prepares well for the session and tries to bring her own ideas into it. Good to chat with. Ok english, and really trying to understand. It helped that I wrote an email to La Siora about the sessions content.

Reactions: DragonSlayer