Great Session with Mimi at C.C.Cats

Service Name:
C.C.Cats

Provider Name:
Mimi

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.m-seikan.com/cc/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 mins for 28300 Yen + Love Hotel (4200 Yen)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I called up C.C.Cats to make a reservation and they asked me to come to store the next day, about half an hour before the session. When I showed up, they called up Hotel Paris and booked a room for me. The hotel was just down the street. The entire communication during the reservation was in Japanese.

The session with Mimi was great. i was interested in a bdsm session involving bondage and tease & denial. Mimi definitely delivered. She tied me up and kept on the edge for the entire session. After a while I badly wanted to cum, but she wouldn't let me cum and kept me hard & horny with a slow, teasing hand job that was enough to get me hard but not enough to make me cum. At the end, I shot a massive load. Mimi was only open to foreigners who could speak some Japanese, and the session communication was entirely in Japanese.

Mimi did her best to ensure that I had a good time and I would recommend her to anybody who can speak basic conversational Japanese.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
You can't go wrong with Mimi.

Last edited:
Thank you for your your report!

Approved: 1/1/2024