30 minutes - 6000yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
The door men are stricter than I remember, but after establishing I new the system and the rules they we're actually quite nice.
As fate would have it I ended up with a spunky young sweetheart with dyed hair in a bob cut and a cute little lip ring.
I dislike the seating arrangements at flamingo, but my compassion quickly helped me forget about my cubicle and wasted no time getting straight to the kissing, groping, and in to the main event.
Great kisser, amazing chest and tight body, very sweet, reasonable technique that got handsy toward the end but finished strong.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 8/20/2023

I'm also interested in this place. Is it just that they don't let new foreigners in? Wondering if I would have luck if I made a reservation in Japanese. Kawasaki is a ways out though so I wouldn't want to show up and get turned away at the door.

I have a name cars from Neo Flamingo before it closed. Will that work?

I can actually speak japanese too. But i currently live in Shinjuku so this place is a real way out for me.
Don't know if a Asian with Japanese works for this place?

How to get the point card tho. Haven't been this place and wanna give it a try.
That's the tricky part, I got my card before they turned Nazi.
But with great Japanese proffiency I suggest trying a weekday during daytime when it's likely they're less busy. Without decent Japanese I doubt you make it pass the touts.

Reactions: CharlieSimms
Reactions: Cinnabums
okay guys. I just went here today morning as today is a weekday and I had free time to do it.
After some discussion (negotiation???) with the Tencho at the counter, I finally got my ass in the store.
I will share how do I get in the store next few days or so when I have free time to do it.
Donno if this is relevant but I am a Taiwanese who speak Mandarin, English and some 日本語. Tencho and I have maybe 5 mins Japanese negotiation before he letting me in the store.

And yes, this place is awesome with cheap price but without old citizen woman in JanJan (no offense here to the JanJan fan)