Grunge Fuck

Tuffstuff95

TAG Member
Reaction score
How many women enjoy a good grunge fucking every once in a while? I mean the type fucking where you are being put in awkward positions. Your ass is being smacked, hair being pulled and a little choking. The man is just in total control of your body and making you take the dick.

Reactions: Sinapse
Oh i like that. Especially in relationships though.
At work rough treatment is to some extend ok but needs to mind the safety.

I never mind spanking at all as long as it doesn't do damage (temporally red skin is ok, bruises or peeled off skin certaily not). Choking is more for in relationships and only mildly.
Hair pulling ok to some extend. Don't pull a dot out in any situation whatever.

As for positions, hm, uncomfortable is uncomfortable so generally i dont like that.

From my experiences, Asian (mainly Japanese) never liked this. It was western women that liked the 'm'animalistic domination.

I am a big fan of rough sex, but I only allow people I absolutely trust to do that.. and the list is very, very small. See picture below.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    27 KB · Views: 188
From my experiences, Asian (mainly Japanese) never liked this. It was western women that liked the 'm'animalistic domination.

Interesting.. My experience has been that most women - regardless of nationality - enjoy it. Which works well, because I love doing it.

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
Interesting.. My experience has been that most women - regardless of nationality - enjoy it. Which works well, because I love doing it.
I agree. Stop letting these Japanese women fool you guys with the not liking big dicks and rough sex stuff. They are some freaks. They need the right guy to bring out the freak in them.

Reactions: Sinapse
Well, the and stripes on my jacket would never come as close to yours. I guess this also really depends on the degree of control and harshness of the play. I've found that of the few I've been with, and I mean few, didn't like even an ass slap (a sudden culture shock for me). Although, rough sex can be interpreted as sex with focused intensity and the lines get blurred. I got the impression that Japanese girls felt it was demeaning to them vs western girls accepting and embracing it as a entirely sexual escalation to an intense and mind-blowing climax.

Last edited:
Although I don't have any personal experience to back it up, my image of Japanese women is that they are generally more submissive and accepting of being manhandled in the bedroom, either willingly or not. Rape also seems more socially accepted than in the west to me.

Oh i like that. Especially in relationships though.
At work rough treatment is to some extend ok but needs to mind the safety.

I never mind spanking at all as long as it doesn't do damage (temporally red skin is ok, bruises or peeled off skin certaily not). Choking is more for in relationships and only mildly.
Hair pulling ok to some extend. Don't pull a dot out in any situation whatever.

As for positions, hm, uncomfortable is uncomfortable so generally i dont like that.

This is how I like sex the majority of the time but only mildly. I mirror @User#8628 and would only ever do this in an exclusive relationship scenario.

Japanese women do, it's that they are more fearful and timid in general or afraid to trust foreigners.

If the Japanese woman trusts you and that's her kind of thing (like S&M), she can/will do it.

I agree. Stop letting these Japanese women fool you guys with the not liking big dicks and rough sex stuff. They are some freaks. They need the right guy to bring out the freak in them.
The big dick issue, from what I've seen, is often something pushed on Japanese women by smaller penis guys or with girlfriends as terror or horror stories. As if a bigger penis is going to rip her apart or she fears her vagina won't be able to close again for small penis guys. Forgetting that the vagina has muscles that she controls and she can tighten or relax them.

The other issue is if the Japanese woman happens to be quite short. Like 155cm or shorter.

When I date Japanese women, if they had foreign boyfriends before, they are much less likely to have issues about penis size. If they never had a foreign boyfriend, they tend to be more fearful or panicky, which contributes to them tightening up and not relaxing. This fear and not relaxing is often more of the problem, then they actually can't handle a slightly bigger penis.

Last edited: