90 Minutes - 49,000 yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
So first off, I need to state the following. I have never been to a Soapland before, my Japanese ability is atrocious, and this was my first time having sex in the first place. All in all, a bad mix.
So I went to Barubola in the morning, around 8am. Wasn’t able to sleep last night, so I went early. I’d originally planned to get Midori, however I’d wanted a 90 minutes course and because she was new, only 50 minutes.
I waited 10 minutes after choosing, before the gentlemen told me she was ready, and instantly I was smitten. The breasts are smaller than in the images, but all in all as expected. Once we reached the room, the first troubles emerged. First off, turns out Ai doesn’t speak very good English. First few things was her telling me what to do. Second, I was so nervous I could barely get it up, although it did change once the actual thing started. And boy, while I don’t have the experience to compare, was it good. Once she laid down the mat, I was just dancing to her tune. Her handjobs were amazing, the moment she started I was just struggling to keep it in. Her mouth was deliciously warm, and her pussy perfectly closed, without any hair down there. And while her breasts weren’t exactly as advertised, they were still plenty big, every time she moved them down me the plump flesh just feeling great.
Once she got on top though, a few problems emerged. First, although the feeling of her wrapped around me was great, I wasn’t really feeling it. I kinda made the poor thing ride me until she got exhausted. In the end, she just gave me a handjob until I came minutes before the session ended, because that was the way I felt it the most.
While she was a bit cold at the beginning, she warmed up more, especially once she found out I was spending my first time with her, lol. Once we were done, we got to talking in slightly stilted English about interests and where I’d be going afterwards, and hobbies, anime and things like that. If I have more time and money, I’d go for longer, but alas.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Had a great time, and although she wasn’t the girl I’d originally planned, it turned out well in the end.

Reactions: Manticore
Thank for your submission!

Approved: 10/29/2023