Happy hinomaru - didn't catch the name

Date of Encounter:
31 Dec 2017 ~ 4:15 pm

Contact Method:
Walk up

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 mins ~4400 JPY

Type/Location:
On site (Love seat with other guys in dimly lit room)

Language Notes:
English by me. Tencho some English. Girl only a few words English.

Details of the Encounter:
Walked up. Greeted Tencho thru a little tiny hole. Asked if English was ok. He came out and showed me the picture board. On the left side I guess that's where the gaijin friendly ones are... There were only two pictures... They were strict head shots... I picked the girl/pic that didn't have gray hair (not kidding). On the right side were some pretty hot looking faces. I asked about those twice and he just shook his head and pointed back at the two pics on the left.

I selected duration/price/package after choosing pic.

Got seated in a two tiered room with maybe 10 love seat stations. Another white dude was already there with his girl... I think his was the gray hair one cuz she look exactly like the pic... So did Mine.

Anyways she was chubby and not all that attractive. Plus side she had smooth skin. But hey I was waiting for my samurai museum appt and needed to kill some time.

She sat down, tried to make conversation, took off her underwear, rolled up her dress and rolled down her top. I pulled down my pants and sat down on a large paper towel. She disinfected my junk with a wet wipe smelled like alcohol and then Proceeded to BBBJ. I had to fantasize to get off but she had some decent technique. Finished CIM. Got wiped down again afterwards. Had a little bit more small talk. She asked if I was going shopping blahblah.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended. See closing comments.

Closing Comments:
Keep in mind I don't speak any Japanese, went there solo on NYE. I think if I got one of the hotter girls I'd come back but girl I got was not my type at all and had basically no selection. If you've got good imagination like me, and looking to try it out just to try it out, and simply get turned on by our hobby, then go! It's worth it. Just keep expectations super low.

I thought I read somewhere on here that Happy in Sugamo had closed?

When reading this I only think of a grey haired Japanese lady with a cane for some reason now trying to make some side cash.

I think it's still open. Was there two months ago. Totally random in terms of technique.
Some good, some bad.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I think they'd have some success adding a gloryhole 'mystery girl' option.

This sounds like the one in Kabukicho near samurai museum.

Btw, was it at least less disappointing than the samurai museum tour? ;)

Yes I went here to kill time before my samurai museum tour. Like 3 mins walk. I wish I did samurai tour first cuz then I could have fantasized about the hot tour guide instead of various flight attendants