In store

Appointment Length & Costs:
20mins - 4320¥

Type/Location:
Shinjuku - in Shop

Language Notes:
English ok

Details of the Encounter:
I know Happy Hinomaru is a hit and miss. I have tried Jan Jan before and it was ok so thought I'd give HH a try since I was a bit short on cash

I've read a few reviews on here about "Mimi" and how she's a bit infamous. As I turned up at front office the guy was extremely nice as he could tell I was nervous and asked me to pick a lady. I picked the prettiest I could, not knowing any names written down as I don't speak Japanese. Sure enough I'm led to my booth and over comes a girl who calls herself Mimi.

Now she looked about 20 years older than her picture. But considering it was a blowjob in the low light, ah well. After I heard her say Mimi I got worried (after all the infamous reviews on here) but honestly she did great. She let me play with her breasts first to get me hard, then finger her as she performed her bbj. She used very little teeth, and it was quite enjoyable. I take a while to pop so I popped in her mouth around the 15min mark. My only complaint was she would make a sort of moaning sound, but no sexy, every time she went 'up and down' - it almost sounded comical. Distracted me a little but didn't stop me from popping.

I cleaned up and Mimi walked me to entrance. Overall it was an actual good experience. If Mimi is the infamous one, I'd be keen to go back and try another girl. Plus at only 4320¥ felt like a bargain.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

I have avoided her in my times there (well, subsequent to reading reviews here) but I am sure I must have been with her before that. So hard to tell because the pictures never matched the reality. But I don't think any of the ladies there were ever that bad.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland