http://www.hp-hinomaru.com/top.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
20 mins, 4320¥

Type/Location:
Pink Salon - walk in

Language Notes:
Conversational Japanese, but not particularly necessary

Details of the Encounter:
Went on a Thursday, about 5.30pm. Impressed by the smartly dressed bloke outside - actually was in before he even noticed me - and the same inside. Kind of gave it a fancier feeling (fancier than Jan Jan anyway!)

About four girls were shown to me on the board when I went in - I opted for Hotaru, after reading good things on here.

Was shown to a booth right at the front, so no looking at other blokes in front of me, which was nice. I think there was only one other person in.

Hotaru turned up after a few minutes, and straight away was friendly, smiley, chatty, and even tried a little English. She realised I could speak some Japanese, so we stuck to that. Then after a couple of minutes she got me to take my pants off and cleaned me up with towels before getting to work.

She pulled her top down to give access to her tits, and then took her pants off when she noticed my hand start to wander. She was shaved, and very wet - good start.

Her BJ technique was fantastic. Lots of deepthroating, and some licking and sucking my balls, which I don't normally like, but she was superb. I mean really really good.

Plenty of moaning as I played with her clit and then fingered her, and she got really wet. She changed to using her hands a bit on my cock, having got it wet, and as I got close to finishing off she got her mouth back around it, and made sure to take the full load before slowly getting up to spit out.

She then cleaned me up again, nice and slowly, paying lots of attention, before offering me tea (didn't bother) and then going off to get herself cleaned up. She then walked me out, almost right to the street, and gave me directions back to the station.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Absolutely fantastic. A1. Tried it on a whim, having been to Jan Jan twice and, in fairness, having had two great experiences there. Was wary it'd be third time unlucky...

Compared to Jan Jan the girl was nicer, the place was nicer, the whole experience was better. But again, to be fair, I never had a bad thing to say about Jan Jan.

Am wondering why I've been so lucky though... I swear next time something really horrific is gonna happen...

Oh yeah, one point I forgot to add... That godawful para para music they seem to play at these places... Bad enough, but when you have to stop yourself laughing because a para para version of the Ghostbusters theme comes on... seriously.