Happy New Year Tag!

Minato Namikaze

Midsummer Photographer
Reaction score
Good evening everyone!

Only a couple of hours left and 2015 is about to hit the clock. Even though I haven't been here for that long, I would just like to express that I am having fun interacting with the community. The people here are very colorful and quite expressive. I hope to spend another year on TAG and get along with everyone. Sharing experiences, information and discussing various topic with everyone.

Here's to a wonderful new year to everyone. Hope you guys have a good one as well!

Cheers! Kanpai!

I'm new as well but let's not that stop us. Happy New Years to you 2 Kyrose!
What did you do?
We spent the night with family and watched the NHK New Year special...this year's word is ....."SETSU"
Today was shrine hopping and eating local delicacies of marinated pork laced with gold flakes and free sake.
I hope you and most all the TAG members have a safe, successful and condom bukkake laden 2015.

Reactions: Jimmydr
What did you do?
We spent the night with family and watched the NHK New Year special...this year's word is ....."SETSU"
Today was shrine hopping and eating local delicacies of marinated pork laced with gold flakes and free sake.
I hope you and most all the TAG members have a safe, successful and bukkake laden kakehodai 2015.

What did you do?
I hope you and most all the TAG members have a safe, successful and condom bukkake laden 2015.

Happy New Year to you too, KumaDog!

I spent the new year with my wonderful and adorable son. We spent the most of it partying and eating at his grandmother's house along with my stepdad. Drank beer with the old man and discussed certain events and plans for me and my son's future. Just your general family chit-chat. I hope you had a wonderful time as well! I'm gonna have to pass on the bukkake though. :p

Maybe I'll pass too. I'm glad you made it past the NHK specials. Today we were in Akihabara and Ueno. My babe is Bentin Summa or Bentaizen as Japanese peeps call her. Picked up a nice gold coin and the BEST LUCK possible from her.