September 27th, 2019

Contact Method:
http://www.hp-hinomaru.com/castprof.html?id=5

Appointment Length & Costs:
20mins - 4320円

Type/Location:
3F Ashibe-Kaikan, 2-36-3 Kabukicho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 160-0021 JAPAN

Language Notes:
Tout on the street spoke to me in English, but told me Hikaru couldn't. Hikaru could speak very basic English, but we stuck to Japanese.

Details of the Encounter:
Had an early finish on this particular day, so decided to get a quick load off before heading home. Despite what I've read on here, I thought I'd give this place a shot.

Found the shop nice and easily (thanks to a large neon sign outside), and saw there was a tout standing in front of the shop. Greeted him in Japanese, he asked me if it was my first time, and he brought me up the stairs. While walking up the stairs, he asked me if English is ok, so I said sure. He explained the rules of the shop in English, and showed me the girls who were working.

I hadn't checked the website previously, but I liked the look of Hikaru's photo. From the photo you could tell she was a little bit older and chubbier, but for me, that's perfect. I paid nice and easily, and was shown to my seat.

It was only 4pm on a weekday, so the place was empty, and I was assigned the seat closest to the front, which was great. I waited only a couple of minutes, before I heard some steps, and turned around to see Hikaru coming my way.

Hikaru's picture was pretty spot on, aside from the over-photoshopped face, and I was right. If I'm being generous, I'd say she's late-30s, but probably in her 40s, and only slightly chubby. She's definitely cute in a MILFy way. She sat down, introduced herself, and immediately took off her panties, which surprised me a little (wasn't sure if that's normal). She then cleaned herself up, asked me to take off my pants, and cleaned me up too.

During this time we chit-chatted idly, and I can imagine that she'd be a bit boring to talk to for a long period of time, but for the 20 minutes, this was fine.

Once she finished cleaning herself up, she pulled down her top to reveal some nicely sized, perky breasts, with stiff nipples. To be honest, I can't remember if she started rubbing me with or without oil, but shortly after starting she asked me if she could blow me without a condom. I guess I was too horny to say no, so she went to town.

Hikaru honestly gives a great blowjob, especially for a guy that's a little on the lengthy side, and a lot on the thick side. She worked hard, didn't complain about being tired, and had a smile on her face when she stopped to take a breath. She was also more than happy for me to touch her all over.

I finished up with 2 minutes to spare, so she cleaned us both up while idly chit-chatting again. When our time was up, she thanked for me coming, and cutely held my hand and walked me to the stairs to say goodbye. With a big smile, she thanked me again, and said "let's play together again".

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I honestly really enjoyed my time with Hikaru, but I think some of it was due to the fact that the shop wasn't busy, so I had no distractions.
If you're into MILFy girls, then Hikaru is the one for you. Even if you can't speak Japanese, the tout will be able to help you navigate the shop and explain the rules, and I'm sure Hikaru would still be accommodating.

Reactions: DireWolf98
Well, score one for Hinomaru.... a rarity!

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 10/6/2019