LittleBoy

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Haruka - Blowjob and Massage Expert

Soapland Name:
Blue Tokyo

Soapland Provider Name:
Haruka - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/bluechateau/girlid-49864609/?of=y2

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/bluechateau/?of=y2

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 Minutes - 55,000 Yen

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
January 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I've been interested in visiting Blue Tokyo recently, especially with the rave testimonials of Suzuna. Haruka is one of the providers I've been following on X (Twitter) for a while now. She posts cute pictures of her daily life and dog. No sexy posts. Perhaps that's what intrigued me to meet her.

Booking
I initially reached out to Haruka via X the latter part of last November with my usual spiel which includes my country of origin and language capability and asking if she would be ok with it. She gave an enthusiastic response and asked when I would like to meet. Our conversation was left hanging as she decided to take a leave from work last December. She posts that she's coming back to work in January and I keep note of her schedule. At least a week before my preferred schedule, I send Haruka a reservation inquiry and she gladly accepts. I made sure to get the first slot of her return to work. I was quite relieved she accepted. (I had tried booking Yume of Blue Tokyo via X but was told she only accepts princess reservations for repeat customers)

The Store
Its a beautiful and clean store, albeit a little small which is no problem. The waiting room was quite small with only about 4-5 chairs but the area was very clean. The bedroom was spacious and clean. Wasn't able to spot any mold in their pristine white tiles and white bathtub. I've only ever been to 1 other luxury store (Hisyo). I must say, the room in Blue Tokyo felt more luxurious. The bed though is no different in terms of size, just new.

The Provider
I was second guessing my reservation to meet Haruka after I saw the measurements she had on CH (T163 - 86 (E) - 59 - 88). She had the largest waist and hip size in their roster. But her pictures on CH show a rather lean woman. Finally meeting her on the stairs my fears were put to rest. She was slender. She had a very cute face, not your typical pretty face I would say. What stood out the most were her sharp eyes, big cheek bones, sharp jaw and small teeth. I'm usually a fan of big rounds eyes though. Regardless, I kind of liked her face. It was quite unique. Definitely didn't look 22 though. She looked younger than her real age though which was closer to 30. She had cute breasts, maybe B cup in universal standards, with pink nipples. She had a nice flat stomach without any fat. Her hips were indeed wide with a big soft round butt. She had slender thighs and legs. Her skin was quite smooth and was very white, bordering on pale. She didn't have a shaved pussy but I don't think it was necessary because the hair was very thin and rather sparse. Her pubes looked like she just hit puberty.

The Play
Right from the start she was very cheerful grabbing my hand as she guided me up the narrow and spiraling stairs of the store towards our room. In the room, she immediately gave me a hug whilst removing my coat. We were having some small talk as she knelt in front of me to remove my socks and neatly folded it. She then positioned herself between my legs and started kissing me rather passionately. Real kisses, not just the tongue out kind of kiss. She removed my clothing one by one whilst we continued making out. She then asked me to remove her dress and underwear guiding my hands to her breasts. She asked me to lie down on the bed as we continued to make out. She then worked her way down to my neck, my chest then my nipples. She did a good job with the nipple play. And then the BBBJ, which I was anticipating. Her profile on CH stated she loves kissing but loves blowjobs even more. So I was expecting a good BBBJ which I got. Each persons technique is different. She focused mostly on the shaft with no attention to the balls. Normally I'd like to have my balls licked a little but I didn't see the need to ask this time around. She had a deep BBBJ with just the right amount of suction while simultaneously using her hands in a twisting fashion around the shaft as she bobbed her head up and down. Her suction was quite loud and rather hot to hear. After perhaps 5-10 minutes, she slowly inched her way to a 69 position, never stopping the BBBJ. My only regret at this point was not asking to turn the lights up some more so I wasn't able to get the best view of her pussy. Did a little DATY but didn't finger her. Soon after I noticed a cap has magically appeared and she positions for 69. I don't know if its because its been a while, but as she slowly inserts she then stops saying its big and grabs a handful of lube to help with the insertion. She is tight. It goes CG, missionary, doggy then finish in missionary. She is loud the entire time, more so in missionary. During CG, she could control the pace and we continued to make out the entire time. However, during missionary she just wasn't able to reciprocate the kissing. It was nice to see though some thick white secretions coming out of her. I don't know why, but it took quite a while. I think I tend to last longer when I'm more into the sex sensually. During one of the transitions, she remarks that we probably won't have time for a 3rd shot. I was fine with it.

We lie down for a while after the 1st pop with some refreshments and talk a bit. Since we hit a wall with my vocabulary, she brings out her phone to help translate. She shows it to me where I laugh a bit. She had prepared her phone to translate from Japanese to my native language. She came prepared for the session and checked our previous conversation in November. I remark, we can use English and she goes eeeeeee. We use it a bit while we cool down. Then she prepares the shower while we continue to talk. She doesn't speak English. But she is just talkative and was able to speak simple Japanese to keep our conversation going. She does a quick and sensual scrub down. No brushing of teeth or gargling of betadine done. In the tub we just talk a bit more, no action. She then asks me to stand then gives my limp member a quick suck giving it partial life. Back in the bed she asks me what I want next giving me 2 options. She can do mat but what she's good at is giving a massage. Apparently she had previously worked as an aroma massage therapist for 5 years. I clarified if its men's health massage or a real massage. Its the legit massage so I opted for what her expertise was.

Its perfect then. Combining a soapland with the experience of a happy massage and an aromatic massage. She brought out a donut pillow for my face so I knew I was in for a good massage. The massage started out with towels placed on my back. She gave good pressure which I really liked. She then asked me to rest my head on my lap for the next part. She removed the towels and started to pour warm oil on my back. After some time, she moved to my legs where she gave my ass and thighs a some good stroking. She made sure to not touch my member. Just passing near it giving some erotic excitement. I was then asked to position myself on all fours. This time she used both hands to massage my member and balls. She had a good grip of my balls feeling every part of it. She made sure not to make me cum just edging me. Would have been nice though if she tongued my asshole at the same time but I doubt she would. She's a rather neat girl. She asks me to lie down and then gives me another amazing BBBJ. Cap on and round 2. Round 2 lasts longer. This time, during missionary, we do it closer and she allows me to cradle her head with my hands as she wraps her arms around me. 2nd pop was quite tiring and we both lie down for a while to recover. Oddly enough she grabs my hand at this point and time. The only time a little bit of GFE was felt. She avoided holding hands the entire session (which I've learned some providers really avoid holding hands at anytime during the session)

Definitely no time for round 3 as only 20 minutes were left for our session. We clean up, dress up, continue to chat a bit more before she cheerfully leads me down the stairs before kissing me goodbye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I let her lead the way the entire time which I surprisingly liked. She knew her stuff and knew how to please me well. Didn't feel any GFE (which is mostly my cup of tea) but I still enjoyed the session very much. I told her I'll come back in the future. High end soap for not such a steep price. 55K for 120 minutes. In comparison 120 minutes in let's say Y-shirt with Kaoru would cost 46K.

I enjoyed my time and I believe she enjoyed her first client back to work. I like it when I believe I am at least able to provide pleasure to the provider as well. Its a fantasy that most will say sex workers are probably numb to it. Thinking the provider is enjoying further adds to our overall experience. Hence some, if not all, providers fake it. But I think some genuinely enjoy it and I tend to repeat those whom I think genuinely enjoys sex. It would be foolish to think its sex particularly with me. But they just enjoy sex in general.

Last edited:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2024

Thanks @LittleBoy
Good to read about someone new at Blue Tokyo. I would like to try meeting Yume too. Sounds like she is the fast rising star of Blue.

Its a fantasy that most will say sex workers are probably numb to it. Thinking the provider is enjoying further adds to our overall experience. Hence some, if not all, providers fake it. But I think some genuinely enjoy it and I tend to repeat those whom I think genuinely enjoys sex. It would be foolish to think its sex particularly with me. But they just enjoy sex in general.
If in doubt do visit this thread!

I for one made Ena at Nice Lady come like crazy the other day and apparently all guys on TAG who have seen her knows magic🤔

I for one made Ena at Nice Lady come like crazy the other day and apparently all guys on TAG who have seen her knows magic🤔
I think I made her cum 400 times in the session before yours, and you took her to 1000 in yours. Poor lady needs emotional therapy now, for the orgasm overdose. 🤣🤣

• Love
Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
I've read this thread thoroughly 👌

I do notice though some providers really like it rough and maybe they do truly enjoy. Unlike the providers who get sore fast and prefer minimal manipulation. Some might really cum a lot. I don't know though if one could fake squirting?

I've read this thread thoroughly 👌

I do notice though some providers really like it rough and maybe they do truly enjoy. Unlike the providers who get sore fast and prefer minimal manipulation. Some might really cum a lot. I don't know though if one could fake squirting?
I did notice I was sensitive in my early 20s but can handle a bit more as I age.
Aging too much could also have a negative effect at some point though as women make as much pussy juice anymore and skin can get thinner.

Faking squirting? Just pee hard for a short time I guess?

I did notice I was sensitive in my early 20s but can handle a bit more as I age.
Aging too much could also have a negative effect at some point though as women make as much pussy juice anymore and skin can get thinner.

Faking squirting? Just pee hard for a short time I guess?
Always nice to hear from the other perspective

Reactions: Alice