Have a visiting female friend with a bukkake fantasy... any advice?

Televangelist

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have a young cute female friend visiting Tokyo for a week... she has a particular bukkake fantasy, ideally all middle aged (or older) Japanese men, including strangers. I live here, I speak solid Japanese, I've spent a fair bit of time in the kink scene, happu-bars etc... and I'm trying to think of what the best way is to make her request happen, I have some ideas but none of them are perfect (Okura theater maybe? or Sleeping Beauty in Shibuya...). Anyone have advice on how to pull this off?

I have a young cute female friend visiting Tokyo for a week... she has a particular bukkake fantasy, ideally all middle aged (or older) Japanese men, including strangers. I live here, I speak solid Japanese, I've spent a fair bit of time in the kink scene, happu-bars etc... and I'm trying to think of what the best way is to make her request happen, I have some ideas but none of them are perfect (Okura theater maybe? or Sleeping Beauty in Shibuya...). Anyone have advice on how to pull this off?
Gang-bang night at Bliss Out.

Gang-bang night at Bliss Out.

I've only been to Bliss Out once, and to be honest it sucked -- it was a Saturday, night but less than 10 people in the whole place, and mostly foreigners, only a single couple fucking. I brought three girls with me and they were all immediately creeped out by the pushy, sad, desperate foreign guys. Was nowhere near on the level of Sleeping Beauty...

I've only been to Bliss Out once, and to be honest it sucked -- it was a Saturday, night but less than 10 people in the whole place, and mostly foreigners, only a single couple fucking. I brought three girls with me and they were all immediately creeped out by the pushy, sad, desperate foreign guys. Was nowhere near on the level of Sleeping Beauty...
Good to know. i have yet to try Sleeping Beauty (went there but was turned down for some stupid social security card fuck-up). E-Smile here , who knows the scene pretty well, said the quality went down though.

Interesting, it's been a few years since I was at Sleeping Beauty... when he says quality, what does he mean has changed? if he means 'quality of girls / number of couples fucking', that would normally be a problem if I was going with my wife, but with my friend's interests I feel like that's not necessarily a problem :)

Interesting, it's been a few years since I was at Sleeping Beauty... when he says quality, what does he mean has changed? if he means 'quality of girls / number of couples fucking', that would normally be a problem if I was going with my wife, but with my friend's interests I feel like that's not necessarily a problem :)
the staff was unfriendly the last time I went.

Definitely a happening bar.
I’d personally choose 9259. Although the one time i asked someone we played with to COF there during an outing with a client, he was a bit hesitant. Despite bukkake being a Japanese term, it doesn’t seem the norm but i’m sure if you discuss the idea with the group of men you’re inviting the the playroom beforehand, they will be happy to oblige. :)

Reactions: Tabanico
Gotcha, thanks! I've heard it recommended a couple of times now, sounds solid. One tricky thing is, she leaves on Friday... so it's a question of where there will be a decent sized group of guys in the middle of the week. We can definitely try multiple places, I'm leaning towards sleeping beauty because they're doing a promo for groups of guys on Weds, and I've never been there when there was less than 20 people... but 9259 is also an option for Thurs. maybe?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Gotcha, thanks! I've heard it recommended a couple of times now, sounds solid. One tricky thing is, she leaves on Friday... so it's a question of where there will be a decent sized group of guys in the middle of the week. We can definitely try multiple places, I'm leaning towards sleeping beauty because they're doing a promo for groups of guys on Weds, and I've never been there when there was less than 20 people... but 9259 is also an option for Thurs. maybe?
You’re probably the first member here who wants to see MORE single guys in a happening bar! :)

hahahaha yes it's a bit ironic I know :) especially looking for old creepy guys lol

This is why I was thinking maybe the Okura theater would be good... she's literally up for blowing the old homeless guys who hang out there

hahahaha yes it's a bit ironic I know :) especially looking for old creepy guys lol

This is why I was thinking maybe the Okura theater would be good... she's literally up for blowing the old homeless guys who hang out there

Hmmmm... does she know that there is a fine line when it comes to realizing fantasies... you rarely know in advance whether it will be really good or really awful . But hey i am all in favor of helping homeless people of course

She's a pretty extreme person, this is... honestly kind of tame by her standards haha, considering we're just talking lots of blowjobs and a lot of spunk without any heavy kink element. she's the sort of person who's literally brought up that she's curious about what it would be like to suck off animals (which needless to say I'm not touching *that* with a ten foot pole), I think she can handle some elderly homeless dick lol

Edit: any recommendations about time of day for midweek happu-bars, to get the most people? 7pm or so, or later?

She's a pretty extreme person, this is... honestly kind of tame by her standards haha, considering we're just talking lots of blowjobs and a lot of spunk without any heavy kink element. she's the sort of person who's literally brought up that she's curious about what it would be like to suck off animals (which needless to say I'm not touching *that* with a ten foot pole), I think she can handle some elderly homeless dick lol
Well I did some volunteering for the homeless (not as extreme though), can give you some contacts at reputable charity organizations :D
For the animals no, sorry, I am not sure they would even appreciate the favors :eek:

I've only been to Bliss Out once, and to be honest it sucked -- it was a Saturday, night but less than 10 people in the whole place, and mostly foreigners, only a single couple fucking. I brought three girls with me and they were all immediately creeped out by the pushy, sad, desperate foreign guys.
This is sadly my experience with BO as well. I have had good times there but there is always some rando thats just too pushy. (Not always foreigners btw.) that is of course the risk of a happening bar but i find Bliss worse than others in that.

The one time i was in sleeping beauty it was actually quiet! But if they have an event for groups of guys i’d choose that place.
9259 is smaller than SB but it gets pretty packed sometimes and always a good crowd.

Been to the sex cinema in Ueno once but saw no sexual action at all, maybe discreet mastubating at most.

Definitely after 19.00 but well before last train on weekdays.

Reactions: Tabanico
Reactions: Sudsy and namae
Been to the sex cinema in Ueno once but saw no sexual action at all, maybe discreet mastubating at most.

I think they don't allow you to enter the cinemas that have the most action going on. :D

Reactions: AliceInWonderland