Have you ever bumped into a colleague in an incall waiting room?

Had it happen the other way around - provider I was meeting for the 1st time knocked on the door and when I opened it she was someone I knew through work and who, in turn, also knew people I worked with. It was pretty awkward all things told.

I always try to avoid things like that as much as humanly possible because even if it’s nothing illegal dirt is still dirt and when it can benefit them people will usually fling all the dirt they have at hand.

Seeing the absolutely fucked power dynamics at a lot of companies / in a lot of industries I cannot fathom people actually doing P4P with coworkers unless it’s some sort of weird power play (boss dragging underlings to a shop to basically wave his dick around, etc).

Had it happen the other way around - provider I was meeting for the 1st time knocked on the door and when I opened it she was someone I knew through work and who, in turn, also knew people I worked with. It was pretty awkward all things told.
Please tell me you tapped that!
Like even if you didn’t just LIE TO ME BABY.
It’s the easiest way to confess you’re interested and while terrifying job-wise it must be done!

I have two coworkers I suspect are in fuzoku and I would love to fuck them in my workplace. And yes, I’m gonna keep banging girls until I meet them…and bang them too.

Please tell me you tapped that!
Like even if you didn’t just LIE TO ME BABY.
It’s the easiest way to confess you’re interested and while terrifying job-wise it must be done!

I have two coworkers I suspect are in fuzoku and I would love to fuck them in my workplace. And yes, I’m gonna keep banging girls until I meet them…and bang them too.
Unfortunately it was just an OnaClub…

The whole time all that was going through my head was “if this gets back to the girl I work with who is constantly making my life hell…” so unfortunately I couldn’t focus much on the session haha