Guest viewing is limited

Hb For A Newbie

Bond007

TAG Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot to Solong, Wwanderer and other fellow mongers for sharing tones of information. Finally I decided to try the swingers paradise. I am a single male, can handle Japanese very well. yet to work out for a date!!! I red all the threads multiple times, below are my observation and clarification.
1. Bliss out is the ideal place to start for a new comer compared with Arabesque, cross season, Olive 21 etc. correct? or any other suggestion?
2. what would be the rate in bliss out if we enter at 4PM and leave at 10 PM? will it be the total of cafe time and bar time(8K + 13K)?
3. I was watching few orgies in prone sights to understand the deed more. Can we enter in to play area without bathing? when are we supposed take the shower?
4. can we seek permission to a playing team in the play room while they are busy?
5. My inference about ID proof is to verify the age of the person. if I am a old man above 35, will they ask ID proof especially bliss out? will they copy my ID including address? what is the risk involved?
5. Still confused about initiating the deed to a single or couple? can we ask straight or is it ideal to chat for for 30 minutes and ask for their interest indirectly?
6. is it OK to ask Tencho who is single and who is couple?
7. which day is bet to go in the evening? I can go only on working days. how about Wednesday's?

Reactions: mandnina