60min / 15k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
March 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was in the sakae area at night and got rejected by an esute and onakura earlier in my trip so I decided to browse city heaven, Paris was close to top of the ranking for health shops in the area and they had a discount campaign going. They aren't listed on traveller but I decided to try my luck anyway. Walked in and asked if they take foreigners, after some discussion amongst the staff they asked me to head inside to wait. After a bit a guy came over and told me in English "special for you", he asked how much japanese I can speak and I just told him I can converse somewhat. He gave me kaoris picture and said that this is the only girl available, face wasn't my type but after I confirmed I could use the discount I agreed and paid the 15k

The waiting area has couches and bar-like seating, after I paid the staff poured a cup of tea for me. As I was waiting I started reading the information cards on the table and noticed that it clearly said "no foreigners" in Japanese which made me chuckle a bit, seemed a bit pointless to have it written somewhere after you've let the scary gaijin in, maybe it's to show the locals. Anyway the shop seemed a bit nicer than other places I've been to.

I wouldn't say kaori is plump but she isn't slim either, pretty average face, and big tits. Don't really have much to say about the play, I generally just prefer lying on the bed and letting the girl do their thing. chatted a bit before shower and bed. played with my nipples and let me motorboat her abit before giving me a CBJ. Finally got me to pop using her hand and licking my nipples. After showering we chatted a bit more. She did mention that working at health is less scary because she can see who the customer is first through the cctv, I suppose that's what was happening while I was waiting for the staff. Times up and I was led back down before saying goodbye and exiting the shop.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She's not my type at all but the technique was good and I was satisfied overall. The shop was nice as well. Would go back to the shop if I can get one of the hotter girls

Reactions: Sudsy
Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 3/22/2024