Hello friends

Yoroyoro

TAG Member
Reaction score
Helloooooo :)

Been reading through a bit of review on here and they can be quite interesting ngl. So far only been to y-shirt because the price seems fair and the shop seems friendly but too afraid to venture into other shop.

Right now looking to try Bijin lab but not sure if they still accept foreigners. Most of the posts about bijin lab seems to be a couple months old. Idol Kenkyusei is also quite interesting.

Any tips or recommendations would be appreciated. I'm a pretty shy guy soooo 👉 👈

Reactions: cuckhimnow
We don't give recommendations here, the reviews are good enough as a reference.

I think in the beginning everybody who is new to this hobby is a bit shy. Only way to overcome the anxiety this is to try different shops and get used to being rejected here and there.

I think in the beginning everybody who is new to this hobby is a bit shy. Only way to overcome the anxiety this is to try different shops and get used to being rejected here and there.
This is true. You just got to go out and give it a try. I myself am afraid of rejection hence haven't ventured out much.

Right now looking to try Bijin lab but not sure if they still accept foreigners. Most of the posts about bijin lab seems to be a couple months old. Idol Kenkyusei is also quite interesting.
How's your Japanese? If it's shit like mine, there will still be a few options. Y-shirt definitely is foreigner friendly. Yokohama has Kira-Kira, Nice Day and Nice Lady to name a few. The reviews will mention which ones might accept you more likely.

Helloooooo :)

Been reading through a bit of review on here and they can be quite interesting ngl. So far only been to y-shirt because the price seems fair and the shop seems friendly but too afraid to venture into other shop.

Any tips or recommendations would be appreciated. I'm a pretty shy guy soooo 👉 👈
Bijin Lab is no longer accepting walk-ins from new foreigner customers, unfortunately. Someone screwed up.

This is true. You just got to go out and give it a try. I myself am afraid of rejection hence haven't ventured out much.

How's your Japanese? If it's shit like mine, there will still be a few options. Y-shirt definitely is foreigner friendly. Yokohama has Kira-Kira, Nice Day and Nice Lady to name a few. The reviews will mention which ones might accept you more likely.
I think my Japanese is not too good, I can hold very simple conversations and kinda talks about my days and shit but can't really do anything else beyond that. Though I must admit, going to soap did push me to use more Japanese lmao. I guess I was trying to make sure the girls are comfortable as well

Yeah remembered seeing something about that, unfortunate but oh well
I think my Japanese is not too good, I can hold very simple conversations and kinda talks about my days and shit but can't really do anything else beyond that. Though I must admit, going to soap did push me to use more Japanese lmao. I guess I was trying to make sure the girls are comfortable as well
Well, if this is the case, it's unlikely you would've made it in even if they were accepting new customers. if you want to go to stores in Yoshiwara or Kawasaki besides Y-shirts, you need decent Japanese. The Yokohama soaps mentioned above are your other option.