Hello From Germany !

Tenshi77

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all !

I just wanted to quickly swing by and say Hello. I have been around as a Guest for a few Days and i've got to say the Community as well as the resources offered here are very useful and interesting. Also I hope to be able to offer my personal insights soon and contribute in discussions !

Willkommen! Ich wohnte in Deutschland für ein paar Jahre und freue mich sehr immer wenn ich Deutsch sprechen kann :D

Hehe, I had to say a couple of words in German, I seldom get a chance to speak German nowadays. I have planned to visit Germany this summer and your post just reminded me that I should buy the flight tickets and plan a long weekend in Germany!

But hmm, I though Merkel is quite popular in Germany? But Frau A muss Weg? What has she done? (I guess accepting the refugees was not a good decision, what else..?)

Dann solltest du dein Deutsch öfter verwenden ! :)

I always find it weird when foreigners want to learn German but that said I learn japanese so i guess its just natural.

@finnisheve do you have family here or a nice vacation spot ? If its the latter i'd like to hear about it !

Frau A is very controversial there are a lot of Germans who support her but personally i also think she has to go_On the other Hand a lot of the people here dont like her either.

And I just booked my second visit to Tokyo ! I'll be going there at the end of October for about 10 days thats why I am becoming active again ;)

Surprisingly, a lot of older Japanese doctors know German. Why? Because a lot of early medical books and documents were in German. Today, younger Japanese doctors have to learn English to keep up with the latest technology.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland