Hello

BarryGarlow

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Name's Barry, been lurking on this forum for a loooooong time. Finally signed up in an effort to contribute in some way or another, as reading through the reviews and experiences here as been a real help for my own visits to various places throughout Japan. Not sure how much I'll end up writing but will try.

Been to a number of places over the years, Darling Harbour back when it was still called that, Dolce, New Hot Point, Club Amour down in Osaka and few other random places, nowhere recent enough to review but for future stuff will try and jot down my experiences for others to benefit from.

Next adventures are definitely to try 3P at a SL as I've only done that once in regular bordello in oz and wasn't great, think the mat play will be much better. Also enjoy exploring the weirder side of things that time has forgotten, such as Japanese strip theatres and the Japanese take on strip clubs, expensive for what they are, but a unique experience none the less.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who's contributed over the years and nice to meet you.

Barry