Hey guys! Late introduction

Caldimfas

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Joined a bit ago but i never made an introduction.

Ive been traveling to Japan for the past couple of years but recently i started to have some interest in these kind of services, but i am sure that most of the guys felt reluctant since there are so many questions about these kind of things.

i am a bit more interested in the high-end side of things, i do know that AM offers the dinner thing with the service, but is there any other place that you know of please let me know.

Thanks guys!

Welcome.

Not to beat my own chest, but I think most indies here on TAG offer dinner courses.

AM is indeed a pretty solid option with girls who know some English or are at least accustomed to foreigners.

A lot of other places may be a problem for added social time because the ladies may have limited English and there may be limited support from management to foreign newcomers.

Welcome.

Not to beat my own chest, but I think most indies here on TAG offer dinner courses.

AM is indeed a pretty solid option with girls who know some English or are at least accustomed to foreigners.

A lot of other places may be a problem for added social time because the ladies may have limited English and there may be limited support from management to foreign newcomers.
Thats understandable, i did expect the language barrier to be a factor.

I assume that theres a place in this forum where you can explain what you are looking for and perhaps get some conversations going?

Thanks for the info :)