Hi all! Nice to meet you!!!

Mukhamed

TAG Member
Reaction score
I nick name is Mike from Turkey. Would like to find an open minded girlfriend who know english. I live in Tokyo from almost 2 years. Who is interested please feel free to email me.

Would like to find an open minded girlfriend who know english.

To give you free English lessons?

No judgment, by the way. I'm American. I can barely speak one language. But you've joined TAG to try finding a girlfriend. That's like applying to work at the Apple Store so you can hook up with a co-worker who knows how to perform oral sex.

I nick name is Mike from Turkey. Would like to find an open minded girlfriend who know english. I live in Tokyo from almost 2 years. Who is interested please feel free to email me.
You shoulda taken a left turn somewhere back around Yahoo! matey.

well at last a Mike who is not a pussy about mentioning his country of origin! It’s rare for a Mike ... :D
Oh come on now... you know where our Mikey is from....

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy
well at last a Mike who is not a pussy about mentioning his country of origin! It’s rare for a Mike ... :D

Oh, I have even eaten pussy while mentioning what is my country of origin. So far you are the only one who don't know.

Maybe you should re-think that no-penetration rule.

Reactions: Frenchy
Yes I know , i’ve hereby decreted he’s Dutch and so that’s what he is

Well, Dutch are known to be tall, handsome and always wearing clogs. One out of three is not bad, right?

Well, Dutch are known to be tall, handsome and always wearing clogs. One out of three is not bad, right?
You wear clogs?

Yes as my German teacher used to say “there is a bit of goodness even in primitive civilizations “ . He said that about the UK though

The stinginess, for example :D

I am not stingy, I am just broke. :p

Well, as always I am not good at choosing so I took both.

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy