Hi all

JohnEd

TAG Member
Reaction score
hi all been lurking around a few weeks before properly asking good questions (avoiding stupid ones).
From what I've found is that, there is few places in Osaka that has something that I wanted. I'm there with a few of my friends.(Malaysian Chinese with a some, not a lot, basic understanding of Japanese, only a few of us could take very basic ones)
Club amour does mat-play(is it soapy bath like thing or the sticky one? I would imagine the latter), and CBJ & no FS. But the price sure is kinda pricy with the gaijin tax and all. But still gaijin friendly.

My friend and I just wanted an soap-play with finisher(CBJ).
Is there any some places like this?
I search a lot of the addresses in these forum and there will be a few places we will be going through.

From all the review I've seen. Most of you veterans go during weekday.
So I'll take it it is easier to get to at weekdays. And groups of people is usually ignored by touts. (Best to walk separately?)

So any heads up or suggestions for us newbie?(we will be in kokubunji, Kyoto, dotonbori)

Last edited:
Ya I was researching the yoshiwara(thanks soapysoap66) link that you shared before asking, anyway thanks for informing. Too bad I can't delete/(or edit anymore) this thread. Mind if I copy the text and ask again in Q&A thread?

Ya I was researching the yoshiwara(thanks soapysoap66) link that you shared before asking, anyway thanks for informing. Too bad I can't delete/(or edit anymore) this thread. Mind if I copy the text and ask again in Q&A thread?

No worries at all, please go ahead!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland