Hi everyone!!

Mike57

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi, how are everyone? I am new in the forum, I will be in Japan until June 23. Toursy Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and Nagoya. And I would like to be with a girl in each city. Sex and nothing else. You can recommend me? I'm from easy like tasks (Oppai). Spanish language, basic English and a bit of Japanese. Thank you and greetings.

Reactions: Simonka
Hi, how are everyone? I am new in the forum, I will be in Japan until June 23. Toursy Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and Nagoya. And I would like to be with a girl in each city. Sex and nothing else. You can recommend me? I'm from easy like tasks (Oppai). Spanish language, basic English and a bit of Japanese. Thank you and greetings.

From posts here, don't get your hopes up in Nagoya. The others you can enjoy very easily if you search the forums here. You're just a click away.

From posts here, don't get your hopes up in Nagoya. The others you can enjoy very easily if you search the forums here. You're just a click away.

hahaha yes, I've been reading the posts and Nagoya seems to be difficult. Thank you!

hahaha yes, I've been reading the posts and Nagoya seems to be difficult. Thank you!

If you can avoid Nagoya, I highly recommend avoiding it. Stay a couple of extra days in Tokyo or Osaka.

Reactions: just4fun