Hi everyone

Shark1031

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm late 20s Japanese female who wants to know some fun (I don't know I will do the fun because I have a bf but I wanna know what I can do)
I know this is "tokyo" adult guide but I live in Kansai area. I couldn't find anything like this website for Osaka or Kyoto.
If anyone knows some fun in Kansai area, please let me know.

ありがとうございます :)

Last edited:
upload_2022-4-22_0-33-21.jpeg

Thank you for your comment :) Actually it doesn't have to be for straight. Of course, I'm looking for things for straights. I'm kinda curious about something for lesbian too. (But for beginners, please)
女性同士も偏見はないです!ちょっと興味もあります。でもストレート向けのほうがまあ有難いといえば有難いw

Last edited:
Reactions: Simonka
Thank you for your comment :) Actually it doesn't have to be for straight. Of course, I'm looking for things for straights. I'm kinda curious about something for lesbian too. (But for beginners, please)
Hmmmmm. Sounds like someone I know.

After your post, a migratory movement of TAG members to the Kansai area is expected. Just give us time. ;)
BYW. Are you looking for people to meet or places to go?

After your post, a migratory movement of TAG members to the Kansai area is expected. Just give us time. ;)
BYW. Are you looking for people to meet or places to go?

Thank you for your reply.
I guess places. I have some males who kindly wants to have fun with me but I don't have any guts to meet them it's soo tempting though
人もいいけど、断っちゃう可能性が高いから申し訳ない……

Reactions: Maxblack
Really? Then next time we meet irl, you and me go straight to a love hotel

You should know just4fun is a good Christian boy and he doesn't kiss on the first date.

Reactions: Maxblack
Reactions: MikeH
You should know just4fun is a good Christian boy and he doesn't kiss on the first date.
Working girls have also told me no on the first date.

You obviously haven't seen his place.
Hey, hey, hey. I got fresh blue tarp for my executive love nest in Yoyogi Park

Reactions: MikeH
Hello, I'm late 20s Japanese female who wants to know some fun (I don't know I will do the fun because I have a bf but I wanna know what I can do)
I know this is "tokyo" adult guide but I live in Kansai area. I couldn't find anything like this website for Osaka or Kyoto.

Hi Shark. I live in Kansai and I would love to meet.

Hi Shark,
I'm an early 30's guy from New Zealand. I live in Kansai and would love to meet!

Hello my friend, it is nice to meet you here, l am new here also, l would love to talk with you about some ideas for 'fun. Will tell you more about me 'when you reply. Your friend Phil :)