Hi! New guy here

Rh0d3s07

TAG Member
Reaction score
Me and 2 of my friend are heading for Tokyo in May and we want to experience a soapland and the nightlife but none of us speaks Japanese.
I have looked around but found that most places are not good without some Japanese then I found this site.
Can you help us where we can find forigner friendly places with only english knowledge?
We are mid-20 by the way and will stay in Shinjuku.
Thanks for the help.

Reactions: cuckhimnow
Me and 2 of my friend are heading for Tokyo in May and we want to experience a soapland and the nightlife but none of us speaks Japanese.
I have looked around but found that most places are not good without some Japanese then I found this site.
Can you help us where we can find forigner friendly places with only english knowledge?
We are mid-20 by the way and will stay in Shinjuku.
Thanks for the help.
Read the Soapland reviews, look up reviews about Kaoru.

...and go/book individually. It is not the best idea if the 3 of you head to a soapland together. Works for a group of Japanese colleagues, but not for foreigners who only communicate in English.

Me and 2 of my friend are heading for Tokyo in May and we want to experience a soapland and the nightlife
In Japan, as a general rule, you don't go mongering in groups - even normally foreigner friendly places will likely reject three hairy barbarians showing up at the same time. Best be prepared to split up, and you'll get better acceptance rates.