HI There

Great! Time for you to visit those SLs and write some!
Exactly, in the last batch I believe I was the only contributor for Kawasaki.
Wonder if people do know Kawasaki is almost as close as Yoshiwara from many Tokyo locations. Obviously Kawasaki is more challenging for non Japanese speakers.

Last edited:
Obviously Kawasaki is more challenging for non Japanese speakers.
Most probably...but at least Cecil Plus seems to be ok with English speaking foreigners......still there are very little reviews on TAG.

Yokohama seems to be a good alternative for people without any Japanese knowledge as well. I guess people that only come as tourists for a short trip want to experience the most famous location for P4P and just don't consider alternatives in less known parts of town.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
If it is about people
Most probably...but at least Cecil Plus seems to be ok with English speaking foreigners......still there are very little reviews on TAG.

Yokohama seems to be a good alternative for people without any Japanese knowledge as well. I guess people that only come as tourists for a short trip want to experience the most famous location for P4P and just don't consider alternatives in less known parts of town.
My suggestion for the people who are traveller and don't understand Japanese culture much, it would be better to go for yoshiwara or Yokohama that handles foreigners openly, because providers working in those area know how to deal with people who don't understand Basic Japanese culture.

By the way if we go to City heaven Traveller and search soapland in Kanagawa area, it will show only 3 shops, Cecil Plus, Orihime and Bijin Lab, all 3 in Kawasaki Horinouchi. No Kirakira or any other SL in Yokohama. (At least this is what is visible to me in CityHeaven Traveller)

I have seen Kawasaki area for over 12 years.

Before 2008 or 09 foreigners were welcome in Horinouchi and many foreigner providers were also there however there were few incidents happened due to foreigners and then it was restricted for foreigners to enter almost all the shops in Horinouchi for around 4-5 years and then gradually opened Little by little but still many shops doesn't allow yet.

If any Incident happens again because of foreigner then again it will be stopped for longer time.

Waiting for your reviews!

If you speak Japanese City Heaven Traveler is irrelevant!

would love to have own experiences

I don't understand, you speak like you have experience from Kawasaki since 2008 in above two posts but in first post you say you would love own experience.

Which is it? Have you alot of experience from Kawasaki or do you only pretend to know Kawasaki, very confusing actually.

Reactions: TigerRaj
I lived in Kawasaki for very long time and during that time few years I lived in a monthly apartment which is exactly in between Horinouchi and have many friends who used services in Kawasaki but I have not visited SL untill last few years as I had more time and many other options :) .

I will try to write more reviews, specially about cecil plus.

I submitted today one for Kirakira (Under review)

Last edited: