Service Name:
Hime Love ひめドットらぶ

Provider Name:
○○○

Website/Contact Info:
Japanese (more details) https://hime.love/
English https://en.hime.love/main.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
90min (25k), nomination for star 1 (1k), discount (2k), 15min extension (free)
Total cost was 24k for 105min.

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)
Online reservation https://en.hime.love/reservation.php

Date of Encounter:
Feb 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Abstract

Miss ○○○ was the legend of reverse anal. It was an amazing experience to me, as a first time receiver. She enjoyed the play all the time. She loved to play as the dominant side. She was carefull and did no harm. Although she was retired, I recommend the shop Hime Love. The manager was helpful. No langauage problem or foreigner issue. The casts with the golden badge on the profile would likely match the expectation.

Booking
Made an online reservation. The staff replied by email. The manager offered the discount to me. The discount was mentioned on the Japanese website only but not English website. I successfully got the discount. Simple reservation.

I arrived the meeting point mentioned in the email. I sent the email about my outfit. The staff, wearing normal outfit, approached. A short whisper. "The manager: Mr.○○○?" "Myself: Yes"

The manager brought us to their private rooms. Took the money and left. Then, ○○○ arrived.

Venue
The place was good. Large and cleaned. Pink toilet paper was provided in the washroom. The idea was brilliant. It's good for people cleaning the feces.

Play
○○○ was very pretty. She was probably at late 20s. She was a little thicker than the photos. But, she was in the nice curves and gorgeous. She wore a glamour makeup. Her penis was approximately 10cm. It's good for a beginner. Just the right size to reach the prostate.

We talked together with the aid of google translate. I told ○○○ that she was my first anal receving experience. She took the lead gently. She asked if I had any preference or NG play. I said daijobu and fine with everything. She smiled.

We brushed the teeth and took a shower. She touched my penis and nipples. She rubbed her penis on my butt. I had to tell her stop for a minute. It was so good. I could barely hold the teeth brush. Although the bathroom was small, she made shower very seductive. We kissed and rubbed the body against each other.

She helped to put the enema in. I cleaned myself in the washroom. After 10min, the cleaning was done.

We walked to the bed. She was good at kissing. I loved her tongue piercing. The blowjob was amazing. The ball sucking was great. I liked the way that she attacked the testicle and penis at the same time. Then, she sat next to my face, inviting me to suck her penis. She was hard already. I mouthed her balls and shaft. She held my head and facefucked me. It was erotic and acceptable aggressiveness. She was extremely careful all the time. When I held her penis with fingers, she adjust the depth in my mouth. She was a true pro. Then, we changed the position in 69. She was good at sucking. I said that I was going cum. She smiled and stopped before the climax. She wanted me to cum in the next stage.

We got into the missionary. I was the one lying down on the bed. She wore a surgical glove. She lubricated my ass and inserted with a finger. She stretched my anal progressively. She dug my ass and wanked me at the same time. At the very beginning, I felt the desire to discharge excrement. Then, I felt the stimulation from the anal. It proceeded to some sort of sexual pleasure. I was turned on. She dug my ass and stroke the penis. I released my load. That was so great. Although I was lying down all the time, I was tired. I caught my breath for a while.

We had the first penetration in missionary. She spread my legs, rubbing her penis on mine. She was experienced in frottage. After that, she inserted her dick in my ass slowly and stroke my dick at the same time. The impression was like the excrement running around. Then, it transformed into anal stimulation. It was a strong feeling in the brain. After that, the sensation became a sexual pleasure. I could hardly hold my legs. I told her to pause and tried to catch my breath. She replied "no" and smiled. She grabbed my hands and pushed on my chest. (Actually, I was able to move freely and stop her.) She enjoyed being the dominance. She thrusted even harder. It escalated the mood indeed. I reached the climax with my ass. Very intense. I breathed so hard for minutes. It was a dry orgasm. I didn't arrive the refractory period. I was just horny and tired. She invited me to doggy style. But, I needed time to recover. We cuddled on the bed and playing our dicks.

We continued in doggy style. The feeling was better when she inserted from the back side. Much deeper and more precisely on the sweet spot. She performed well in the doggy style. She pounded harder and faster than in missionary. I moaned so loudly. She pulled my shoulder back and thrusted strongly. It was a sexual sensation all the time. She settled me in flatiron position. I lied facedown on the bed. There was more parts of my body on the bed. Thus, the bed provided more stable anchor. The thrust was getting more vigorous. On the sweet spot, the attack angle was better than the doggy incredibly. I moaned louder. My pitch was higher. She kissed my back and ears when she slowed down the movement. After a lot of solid pounding, I released my load. I twitched slightly. It was exhausting but enjoyable. I heard the sound of farting. I guessed it was the vacuum state during hard thrusting. I didn't smell anything. She just wiped the crotch casually.

We cuddled on the bed. She wanked my penis again. Although I was tired, I decided to take the challenge. We kissed and fondled. After a while, I released the third shot on her hand.

We took a break. Then, we moved to the bathroom. She gave another seductive shower. We cuddled toghether while waiting for the clock.

Leaving
This was a great experience. The manager was very helpful. ○○○ was a legend. Wish her a happy and healthy retirement. The enema did not stop after I left. I took some pills for the diarrhea. The strech in my ass was too much. I found a little blood while pooping. I recovered after several days.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Thank you for your contribution to the community!

Approved: 3/24/2023

The provider does have a name and a twitter. But, the shop deleted her information on the website. For this reason, I would hide her name in the review. It is not a classified information. And she is not completely ghost in the internet. People could dig into that. She talks normal stuff in the same twitter she using for business.

According to the twitter, she might return to the business in April. I am not confident with the translation. Will update if she makes a comeback.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice
The provider does have a name and a twitter. But, the shop deleted her information on the website. For this reason, I would hide her name in the review. It is not a classified information. And she is not completely ghost in the internet. People could dig into that. She talks normal stuff in the same twitter she using for business.

According to the twitter, she might return to the business in April. I am not confident with the translation. Will update if she makes a comeback.
Any way you’d be open to sharing her twitter? Would love to experience this haha

Reactions: avalone2022
Recently had a great time with Huuka at Hime Love, she has the perfect sized cock to get drilled hard but then for me not to go soft because your taking a huge amount of meat and that can be hard work..

I still like to get opened up by a big one, but with Huuka she hit it and got the hot jelly out. Sometimes that’s all it takes, a nice hard small boy clit in your ass and a warm jellied HJ.

Last edited:
Any way you’d be open to sharing her twitter? Would love to experience this haha
You could find her twitter in the link. She posted a tweet recently. But, she does not work in the shop officially. The situation could be complicated. Be very polite when you reach her.

She deleted the tweet.

Recently had a great time with Huuka at Hime Love, she has the perfect sized cock to get drilled hard but then not go soft because your taking a huge amount of meat.

I still like to get opened up by a big one, but with Huuka she hit it and got the hot jelly out. Sometimes that’s all it takes, a nice hard small boy clit in your ass and a warm jellied HJ.
I agree with that. I like the way she entering me with the right size. She did the fascinating job.

I think that some shops bluff on the size. I am opened to a large one in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Acid Ted
Man, I missed it the tweet was deleted and it’s not archived :/

Mind posting another recent tweet or a hint at what the username is?

You could find her twitter in the link. She posted a tweet recently. But, she does not work in the shop officially. The situation could be complicated. Be very polite when you reach her.

I agree with that. I like the way she entering me with the right size. She did the fascinating job.

I think that some shops bluff on the size. I am opened to a large one in the future.

So we’re talking about the same girl, I was impressed. If you want to size up I fully recommend Reina she’s an angel and packing 18cm

Man, I missed it the tweet was deleted and it’s not archived :/

Mind posting another recent tweet or a hint at what the username is?
I will update if she’s back to the business. You might look for her twitter account, which is public. And it’s the same twitter while she was working in the shop. It’s simple social engineering. It takes effort to find her. But, it’s not a military top secret.

So we’re talking about the same girl, I was impressed. If you want to size up I fully recommend Reina she’s an angel and packing 18cm
The “she” in my reply refers to my retired legend. It’s confusing when I avoid her name in my reply. Thanks for the recommendation. I would visit Reina in the future. I better prepare myself for the large pack.

Sorry to cut in off topic, but if some one could point me in the direction of a newhalf with a "small pack" for my first attempt at reverse anal I would greatly appreciate it :)

I am considering going to Hime Love in the near future. I have a question about tipping. What is your tipping policy for girls? Assume I got the 90-minute standard course, 25,000 yen. If I tip, how much should I give?

I am considering going to Hime Love in the near future. I have a question about tipping. What is your tipping policy for girls? Assume I got the 90-minute standard course, 25,000 yen. If I tip, how much should I give?
This is Japan. You don’t tip. Don’t try to get that started here.

This is Japan. You don’t tip. Don’t try to get that started here.

I think people japan usually dont tip at all. If you plan to be a generous customer, you might reserve another session with the girl.

Reactions: DoctorCreep
On tipping, some punters bring gifts, cookies, etc.

I’ve done this once with a 62 year old I was chasing on City Heaven, it was a hot day, so I took drinks, spotted she had a favorite brand of coffee on her blog, so bought her the same. I’d have still got my AF anyway, but you know…

But tipping cash is a big no-no in Japan..