Guest viewing is limited

Versailles (SL) Hinano - Beauty extraordinaire

Did you ever end up seeing any Versailles girl?
This might change on my next trip, have quite a few providers I have my eyes on and it seems like if you book with the girl directly some will waive the gaijin tax for the first time.

Reactions: Cinnabums
I’ve been to Versailles twice so far, first time had gaijin tax second time I got in for 60k, girls were really nice though (both were bookings through twitter)

The gyaru type is really not my thing, but your reviews were positive to prompt me to try this place. I just made a booking via the webform, which immediately leads to a phone call. The guy was nice enough and funny on the phone. My first choice was booked out, but my second choice was available. I look forward to going someplace other than Bijin Lab for a change.

For a change?
I only find one Bijin Lab review by you!
No review and the session didn't happen!
I have been to Bijin Lab a few times. The last time I met Hikari, who had a wonderful smile and even better boobs. It might be hard to top her, especially as the number of girls who accept foreigners seems to be on the decline.
I’ve been to Versailles twice so far, first time had gaijin tax second time I got in for 60k, girls were really nice though (both were bookings through twitter

I thought the gaijin tax was 10K, not 30K.

Reactions: Alice
I've wanted to see Hinano ever since you first published this review and I finally got a session with her booked in a couple weeks.

Reactions: Alice
You're lucky. She posted on X/Twitter this morning that she has left Versailles.
It was actually a really bad session because of Versailles' new policies. Lol. I regret that I booked it. Hopefully at her new store wherever that may be things improve.

It was actually a really bad session because of Versailles' new policies. Lol. I regret that I booked it. Hopefully at her new store wherever that may be things improve.

What new policies? (Sorry I'm out of the loop here)

What new policies? (Sorry I'm out of the loop here)
I was informed during the session she wasn't supposed to kiss me because I was a foreigner or make any form of mucus membrane contact, I was told light, peckish kissing was okay but it had to be kept a secret from the shop and other girls and DATY was strictly off the table.

There was some other stuff that made it a pretty crap session too tbh but I'll chalk it up to her being under stress I guess. There's a review pending.