http://www.hipness.jp/p_profile.shtml?proc=profile&name=aki

Appointment Length & Costs:
80 min / 13,000¥ + Love Hotel

Type/Location:
Uguisudani Love Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
So I've been looking forward to try thai-plaza.net, the sister shop (I believe) of hipness. But couldn't find someone that piqued my interest (the roster also rotates really frequently, 2 weeks.. figure..). So one good night I've decided to go with Aki in Hipness.

First, shop was cool as always, tencho was the same dude with easy enough Japanese to understand (saying that because there are rumours about a management change). And again, for first timers you need to sign a paper (not a big deal, just sign, no names or whatever)

Now Aki looks pretty cute on her pictures, and I have no doubt they are non-photoshoped real pictures. But if you do some searching it can easily be found that they are very old pictures. Before going in I've deducted that she would be mid-late 30's (not 25 as advertised) and I was okay with it.

Looks / Initial thoughts:
Aki was -as expected- somewhere around mid 30's definitely not young but not extremely old either. I thought she was cute and had a really solid body, pretty big tits -which initially I thought was fake because of her old pictures in some cashed fuzoku site-, but felt very soft, real and was fun to play with (although you can see the aging a bit). Had a great butt and she is tiny.

She told me that she prefers Japanese, so we went with it. From couple of words she said in English, her English is pretty low level, and I wouldn't recommend to a non Japanese speaking monger.

Service:
Now, this is where Aki shines, she was great from start to the end. I can't recommend her enough, the balance between PSE and GFE was great and she felt genuine with everything she did.

We started with a nice shower and tease then we went on to the bed. Her blowjob skills were above average, and she liked to be intimate on bed. I've decided to return the favor and she was very vocal with her excitement. Even if it was fake it made me feel like she was enjoying herself during the deed. She's also responsive to kissing and cuddling which made it better.

After a bit of DATY, we started with a cowgirl. -Here, I must say she is very very tight and warm-. She is a fun sized gal so we did try out some different positions. It was really good and she was again, very vocal with her moanings. And I finished during missionary.

We took a smoke break, went to the bath and started chatting after the shower. She is interesting and chatty, I've enjoyed our conversation and it made it more intimate/gfe.

She then asked for a second round, I was ready for it but told her time is a bit short and maybe we shouldn't. She insisted (lol) and we started again. Cowgirl -> missionary -> doggy and after 10-20 minutes we were pretty tired and short on time so she decided to finish me off with a BBBJ / handjob.

I was pretty impressed with her energy, even though I was the 3rd customer that day.

We took a quick shower and smoke, then left the hotel 5-6 minutes late. Said our goodbyes in the loby and off she went.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Aki was amazing, if you are fine with the age difference in advertisement you would definitely enjoy her. I think she is my favorite now and will definitely visit her again.

Thanks for the delicious review.

Never been to that area. Where are the love hotels?