Mar 2018

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
7000 / 60min (early discount)

Type/Location:
Shop (aroma relaxation)

Language Notes:
I used beginner Japanese with receptionist and therapist. Dont think they speak any English.

Details of the Encounter:
This is my first posting on this forum. Thanks to everyone for providing info that has helped this gentleman to have some good times in Tokyo. I have been procrastinating on posting any reviews, but felt I should get this one out as it corrects some outdated information. I read a couple of reviews of Venus in Tachikawa, and as I have been on the lookout for places in which to enjoy some Westside Shenanigans I decided to check it out. The link provided in the other reviews is broken, and when one searches for Venus in Tachikawa the top hit is a massage place called Honey in same building. I went to Tachikawa, and when I arrived I found that Venus was indeed gone and Honey was in its place.

I considered trying out the many pink salons in the area but was not in the mood for getting turned away. I sat down with my phone and tried researching honey. I was concerned that the website has small print saying that it is not fuzoku, but it received some good reviews on Japanese kuchikomi sites, so i decided to give it a go. At the least I thought i'd get a decent massage.

When I entered I told the lady who answered the door that I had been there last year when it was called Venus, and asked if it was the same place to which she said yes. I was hoping (against all likelihood probably) that if the establishment offered a very different service she might let me know to avoid disappointment. I don't know if it's different people from Venus or maybe they just decided they didn't want their katakana to sound like penis.

Anyway, I sat in a nice enough waiting room, drinking my cold tea. The menu said 8000 for 60min (with 9000 slashed out). I asked for waribiki and was charged 7000. Went to a curtained off area. My therapist was Hairi - I was sure I'd misheard so called her Airi, but she corrected me with Hairi - who is not on the website (now that I look at the website, it may have been Sayuri - she was Chinese). Went to large shower room with a table. Lay face down and got washed pretty well. When I turned on my back she spent considerable time soaping up my junk while I was fully erect, which gave me confidence that this would end joyfully.

Returned to cubicle for nice shiatsu massage - I don't have much experience but Id say it was decent. When I lay on my back she lay down beside me and got straight to work and finished me off in a few minutes.

No more massage - back to the shower room where unfortunately I was left to shower by myself - at least she helped me dry off. After a bit of a chat about places we had been in Japan she saw me out the door.

Overall I was very happy with the experience for a reasonable price. Next time I will go for the 90 min, hopefully get some frontal massage.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Last edited:
Has anyone been to Honey very recently?

I went about six times this year - I love it there - but I haven’t been for a while and the website is currently down. On a Japanese esute site the place got a some good reviews, but they were more explicit than what I’ve normally seen from Japanese reviews. I hope they havent fallen foul of the fuuzoku authorities.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Apparently the link above is not working. I get a error message.