Hot for a Japanese Teacher

Tkoadventure

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am in need of a new Japanese teacher that can help me progress beyond conversational Japanese to more advanced skills. If anyone knows of a (hot and) effective teacher, please let me know below. What is your experience with Japanese Teachers?

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Just goes to show that me and my boy @Sudsy were ahead of our time when we were planning to found a Japanese language school with soapgirls as teachers. I do not know if they are the best teachers but the motivation to get to the teacher's good side would be tremendous.

Just goes to show that me and my boy @Sudsy were ahead of our time when we were planning to found a Japanese language school with soapgirls as teachers. I do not know if they are the best teachers but the motivation to get to the teacher's good side would be tremendous.

I imagine some of the role-plays you cooked up were booking an appointment, asking for the secret menu, and offering to connect on Line.

I imagine some of the role-plays you cooked up were booking an appointment, asking for the secret menu, and offering to connect on Line.
Well, if you didn't work hard at your lessons there was a strap on involved.

Don't work hard and she WON'T use it.

Well, if you didn't work hard at your lessons there was a strap on involved.

Don't work hard and she WON'T use it.

That would definitely be a great motivator for myself.

Indeed.

I met a sexy lady through the Coto Language Academy when I was trying to study for the N1.

But at the same time I discovered p4p and TAG, and decided 22k lessons delivered with passion and semen extraction served my purposes better.

I met a sexy lady through the Coto Language Academy when I was trying to study for the N1.

But at the same time I discovered p4p and TAG, and decided 22k lessons delivered with passion and semen extraction served my purposes better.

But some guys would be able to expense the language lessons from their companies. Think about the feeling when you come on her face knowing your employer is paying for that.

But some guys would be able to expense the language lessons from their companies. Think about the feeling when you come on her face knowing your employer is paying for that.
You're absolutely right.

When thinking deeply about this, the feeling is hard to describe. It begins with some panting, which picks up pace faster and faster until an ethereal scream followed by some demonic grunts.
I am talking about frustration build up in my office, by the way. I swear. :D

Reactions: MikeH
You're absolutely right.

When thinking deeply about this, the feeling is hard to describe. It begins with some panting, which picks up pace faster and faster until an ethereal scream followed by some demonic grunts.
I am talking about frustration build up in my office, by the way. I swear. :D

At workplace I have been told I roar like a lion.

Though it was her workplace, not mine.

Reactions: Requiemmorrow
Mines like. Uhhh. get out :p