15000 for 60 minutes

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
September 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Thanks to TAG, and all the wonderful people who support the community, I ventured out on my own to have so much needed fun and relaxation!
I found out about Aroma Coco from the website and have been there a few times since then. This being my 3rd visit, I wanted to give back to the community and provide my experience for people here who are curious like I was.

One of the things I like most about this shop is how convenient it is for me to go to. It's in an easily accessible area, and surrounded by good food and many things to do. It's incredibly easy to book here too, the shop owner speaks English and is very quick their responses. So I book through LINE and in a few hours I'm outside the door. I'm surprised to see that I am greeted by Rin, and she is even better than the pictures (I urge you to look at her pics on the website, I was very pleased she looked exactly the same) Money exchanged with no issue and I'm led to the room where the action will take place.

Rooms are ok-ish in size, but I like the layout and how cozy they feel. So off with the clothes and I'm led to the shower with assistance from Rin. The shower felt very nice btw, specially in how how the weather has been recently.... Once the shower is done, time to lay down and get what I paid for.

The massage was very nice, she was the perfect medium between soft and hard when she needed to be. Due to some sports injuries the day before, the massage was what I was looking forward to most. Unfortunately, due to those injuries a HJ was all I was here for today, though more was on the table if I were in the right state of health haha. HJ was great, much like her massage, soft but intense when she needed to be. It also helped a lot that she was very easy on the eyes. Not much conversation throughout but I wasn't too much into talking that day anyways. So, once I finish it's the usual clean up shower and remainder of the time getting a nice head massage on her lap.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
With how easy the shop is to find, ease of communication with the shop owner, nice massage and beautiful ladies, I highly recommend this shop for beginners or experienced people as well. Seeing as how I've been a few times already, I am very satisfied! Plus, all the nice food places around the shop are a plus as well, hehe.

Reactions: Alice and Maxblack
Thanks for your report submission!

Approved: 9/19/2023

Tried going here on a whim. had a drastically different experience. When I went there it was like a cave, there was no lights on. I was greeted by what I thought was the tencho, but it turned out she was also the provider. She seemed to be in-between 40 and 50. After taking a shower in a room that smelled terrible I hoped the massage would at least be decent, it was not. It was just a light massage that felt like nothing, in a room without aircon. The play part was also terrible. She had a big flabby gut and she stopped midway to talk on the phone. The only way I could finish was by closing my eyes. When I was done I took a shower and discovered they don't even change the towel you lay on during the massage. So it does not seem very sanitary.

Tried going here on a whim. had a drastically different experience. When I went there it was like a cave, there was no lights on. I was greeted by what I thought was the tencho, but it turned out she was also the provider. She seemed to be in-between 40 and 50. After taking a shower in a room that smelled terrible I hoped the massage would at least be decent, it was not. It was just a light massage that felt like nothing, in a room without aircon. The play part was also terrible. She had a big flabby gut and she stopped midway to talk on the phone. The only way I could finish was by closing my eyes. When I was done I took a shower and discovered they don't even change the towel you lay on during the massage. So it does not seem very sanitary.
Hahaha, I think that was “Lily”. I had her too. Actually choose her because I was feeling like a worn out old lady. You are right. Bad massage, play unremarkable except that her cooch was so tight (not so worn out after all!) that I had to go slow working my finger in there, and by the time we finished playing she seemed uncomfortably sore.

Reactions: Maxblack