How difficult is it to book OL Style as a foreigner with zero Japanese?

pendragon

TAG Member
Reaction score
I have asked questions on here before, but never actually followed through with anything.

I essentially don't speak any Japanese - I can fumble around with 'the basics', but I couldn't hold a conversation.

Anyway, I'm looking at OL Style - or I guess any of the other [x] Styles - I just learned they are owned by the same group?

I guess my questions go something like this:

Can I book with any of these services without speaking Japanese?
What are the other 'Styles' for (if OL = Office Lady)?
Is any hotel okay? I normally stay at Hotel Chinzanso, but the company paying for my trip this time is probably going to put me in a Western hotel (Hilton, Hyatt, etc.) in Shinjuku area instead.
How do I tell what a provider will and won't do before I try to book? (There are a lot of pictures on their pages that don't get translated by the browser).

Thank you in advance for any and all help.

use the search function with the keyword, "aoki". this will lead you to multiple posts.

You will be fine with getting an appointment, call earlier in the day, when he is working.

With the other guys, you can make it work, will be more of a challenge.

I used them like 5 times over a week in my first visit, with zero Japanese.

use the search function with the keyword, "aoki". this will lead you to multiple posts.

You will be fine with getting an appointment, call earlier in the day, when he is working.

With the other guys, you can make it work, will be more of a challenge.

I used them like 5 times over a week in my first visit, with zero Japanese.

Thank you for the reply!

Does Aoki handle bookings for all of the sites (OL, Erouto, Premium)?

They are the same staff handling all the sister shops' calls (probably). I tend to call the correct shop for the girl I am looking for, but if the girl isn't available due to time or due to not foreigner friendly, I would just ask the same staff on the call for another girl of the same shop or the sister shop. They can also accomondate different cosplay options from the sister shops if you ask, since Erouto Style has the largest selection of cosplay options; however, some options are specific to that shop only, mainly the different courses available at Erouto Style but not the sister shops.

For someone who doesn't speak Japanese, the challenge is not finding someone at Style group that can speak English.

My challenge is when the few choices I picked are not available and they starting to give suggestion of girls from all 3 groups (JK, OL Erouto )
That leads to crazy moment when I need to figure out the girl name in Kana and go through all 3 websites to figure out who's the girl... and whether she is someone I would like to meet.

As for hotel, not every hotel is OK you can check this out (found this in another thread)
https://deriheruhotel.com/hotel/index/tokyo/shinjuku/

My challenge is when the few choices I picked are not available and they starting to give suggestion of girls from all 3 groups (JK, OL Erouto )
That leads to crazy moment when I need to figure out the girl name in Kana and go through all 3 websites to figure out who's the girl... and whether she is someone I would like to meet.

That's why I always have my laptop ready and open all three shops at the schedules' pages for quick reviews in those exceptional cases. Although I feel like the options they give you aren't really good when comparing what you already have in mind and it's better to not decide in the heat of the moment than taking some worse option TBH.