How To Chose A Girl. 初体験(hatsutaiken, Age Of Defloration)?

lotus

The whole universe, nothing less
Reaction score
Dear all, I know that the info on a girl's CV are anything, but. Favorite food, favorite guy-type, favorite position, prefecture where they were born, all cannot be verified. But let it be true or not, does this info influence your choice?
Especially the info at what age they first had sex.
No metter if the age is true or not, does this say something about the girls temperament and preferences?
E.g. early age = many lovers = experienced = pro service = easier to get FS?
Or: late age = unexperienced = cute = GFE = no chance of FS?

I'm sure most of it is either crap or not really a determining factor. It might be something I pay attention to so I know what to talk to her about maybe. The main things I'm interested in beyond her pictures and what services are 'maru' are her age (which is probably a bit of a lie) and her measurements which might also be a bit of a lie.

If I look for anything, it's probably favorite type of play and best feature, maybe what kind of guy she likes. The rest, if at all, is for the talk only, unless it states that she used to work as masseuse or something, which obviously nets bonus points.
Most important are the pics in combination with measures and age. Not that you can trust, but you can learn to somewhat read them.
Sometimes there is a self introduction, if it's not generic I indeed pay attention ;)

I usually look at photos and measurements including height as a factor. Age I guess too a bit though it's basically a lie you can usually add 2-4 years on to her stated age and be much closer. Maybe if she states what kinds of things she likes and personality type it helps also. Mostly I'm just hoping the person I meet matches the pictures.

Reactions: just4fun