Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
<Rant Section>
I used to like Happy Hinomaru and I had so many session with Hotaru over maybe... 10 years? She was plump, but still cute and talented and I paid like 10,000 / 50 minutes I think. It was just convenient for people living in Western Tokyo.

Jan Jan is completely different and a shade seedier than Hinomaru. But, there aren't too many PSs left in Tokyo that accept freakin foreigners. It's just sad...

If you're a young handsome man, in Japan for the first time, stay clear of Pink Salons in general. You have so many other foreigner friendly options open to you. Unless you want the seedy old school experience (and possible STDs that go with it), just stay away.
</ Rant Section>

I've been to Jan Jan 4 times I think? Cheap even with Gaijin tax. I have had a complete mix bag going there. It's obvious that Gaijin get the overweight, old, worn out girls. I've seen a few Japanese guys in there and the girls are younger and cuter (Maybe 35 instead of 45? Hard to tell when it's dark).

This time I was just surprised! She came over and even though she was trying to look younger, she must have been over 60. I was taken aback, but I thought OK... Show me what you got. There's no kissing, so that's cool, but I thought "there's no way she's going to get me to pop."

I explained that I like it slower and I want some action in the ball sack region and she happily obliged. She had nice smooth skin and she put so much lotion on her vag it was like a Slip N Slide. She had a nice haircut dyed brown and she adroitly angled her body so as to not show any bad features. She sucked on my balls, slid her lips up and down, and did a nice thrusting deep throat. I needed to nudge her a little to use her other hand on the boys while she sucked. She just kept going at it like a machine.

She finished me off in under 15 minutes. I couldn't believe it. As soon as she was done, I noticed my rod was a little sore, I think she had some teeth left that scratched.

I keep thinking that I should never go to Sugamo again (or at least this Playtime road) and find another place I like for DH or SP, but I keep coming back. Maybe for the kink of it? This experience was just strange, but oddly satisfying. I've had worse, even at the same place.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Once you've had a woman with no teeth, you never go back.

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 10/24/2023

Jan Jan is completely different and a shade seedier than Hinomaru. But, there aren't too many PSs left in Tokyo that accept freakin foreigners. It's just sad...
I don’t think there were that many to begin with…for starters, the lack of communication skills from horny punters made it glaringly obvious that Pink Salons were going to need heavy regulation from the start.

If you're a young handsome man, in Japan for the first time, stay clear of Pink Salons in general. You have so many other foreigner friendly options open to you. Unless you want the seedy old school experience (and possible STDs that go with it), just stay away.
I disagree vehemently with this statement, because I am completely hideous, almost middle-aged, facejizzing slime boar and have seen myself with better luck for free love than my great looking brothers.

Inasmuch, do not mislead yourself to believe girls you pickup are clear of STDs. At least a provider KNOWS she needs to get a regular check up.

I've been to Jan Jan 4 times I think? Cheap even with Gaijin tax. I have had a complete mix bag going there. It's obvious that Gaijin get the overweight, old, worn out girls. I've seen a few Japanese guys in there and the girls are younger and cuter (Maybe 35 instead of 45? Hard to tell when it's dark).
I have been there at least 100 times and…there is no apartheid in Jan Jan. It is known for being old, skunky, and run down among Japanese, too, so all pussy of all ages, eras, epochs, and galactic years are distributed equally among us who wish to deliver the Cock of Ages.

This time I was just surprised! She came over and even though she was trying to look younger, she must have been over 60. I was taken aback, but I thought OK... Show me what you got. There's no kissing, so that's cool, but I thought "there's no way she's going to get me to pop."

I explained that I like it slower and I want some action in the ball sack region and she happily obliged. She had nice smooth skin and she put so much lotion on her vag it was like a Slip N Slide. She had a nice haircut dyed brown and she adroitly angled her body so as to not show any bad features. She sucked on my balls, slid her lips up and down, and did a nice thrusting deep throat. I needed to nudge her a little to use her other hand on the boys while she sucked. She just kept going at it like a machine.

She finished me off in under 15 minutes. I couldn't believe it. As soon as she was done, I noticed my rod was a little sore, I think she had some teeth left that scratched.
requiemmorrow, based on the description can you possibly identify our mystery lady?
I’m sensing this is either Rino, Sayaka, or Ami. I know Ami hasn’t been around for a while, and Sayaka is the only one I know who lubes herself up. If it was Sayaka I can attest to the explosive orgasms that woman causes.

Nonetheless, I commend our OP for his contribution. Though I make many jests, these girls need this job…and many with years (decades) of experience will commit to a kind of blowjob that all men should experience at least once.

JanJan is always hit or miss. I look at it as a last resort.

Had more bad experiences than good as a Gaijin. I mean, it is a BBBJ for 4000y after all.

Seedy? Check
Cheap? Check
Worn out Providers? Check
Some good technique, some poor technique? Check

I've always gotten off, but I've been both disgusted and annoyed. Occasionally pleasantly surprised.

Like all overseas encounters, I chalk it all up to "cultural differences".

JanJan is always hit or miss. I look at it as a last resort.

Had more bad experiences than good as a Gaijin. I mean, it is a BBBJ for 4000y after all.

Seedy? Check
Cheap? Check
Worn out Providers? Check
Some good technique, some poor technique? Check

I've always gotten off, but I've been both disgusted and annoyed. Occasionally pleasantly surprised.

Like all overseas encounters, I chalk it all up to "cultural differences".
They suck d!ck in every culture, tho. Chalk it up to training?

If you're a young handsome man, in Japan for the first time, stay clear of Pink Salons in general. You have so many other foreigner friendly options open to you.
Could you elaborate on this please? What other options are there?

Could you elaborate on this please? What other options are there?
Have you considered reading the forum? You may find a significant amount of unusually pertinent information.

Title of Your Review:
I just got blown by a senior citizen

Service Name:
Pink Salon

Provider Name:
Maybe I asked? Don't remember either way

Website/Contact Info:
https://janjan-sugamo.com/price/

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes/ 4,000 Yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
<Rant Section>

I used to like Happy Hinomaru and I had so many session with Hotaru over maybe... 10 years? She was plump, but still cute and talented and I paid like 10,000 / 50 minutes I think. It was just convenient for people living in Western Tokyo.

</ Rant Section>

I keep thinking that I should never go to Sugamo again (or at least this Playtime road) and find another place I like for DH or SP, but I keep coming back. Maybe for the kink of it? This experience was just strange, but oddly satisfying. I've had worse, even at the same place.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Once you've had a woman with no teeth, you never go back.
Just came back from Jan Jan and I also got blown by a senior citizen good thing it's so dark in there otherwise I wouldn't even get hard, did accomplish the mission but it was though

Just came back from Jan Jan and I also got blown by a senior citizen good thing it's so dark in there otherwise I wouldn't even get hard, did accomplish the mission but it was though
being able to pop from being blown by a senior citizen is a good survival skill.

Reactions: Spankmuffin